IGNORED

V/A - (Artificial Intelligence) 30th Anniversary Reissue - December 9, 2022

YELLOW

AI 30 box set with the full series remastered + repressed on 180gm black vinyl w/ Blu-Ray of (Motion) ML-upscaled to 4K.

Album covers as a set of high-quality 12x12" prints would be nice, too.

Thank you.

59 minutes ago, exitonly said:

and can we throw in surfing on sine waves for good measure?

I requested the full series, all eight albums sandwiched between the bookend compilations - 9 2xLP + 3xLP + Blu-Ray. I would easily drop 200 € for a full archival set.

But. Incunabula and Electro-Soma have been reissued semi-recently, so I'm not expecting much.

Edited by dcom
  • Like 1

If they reprint on ancient technology (vinyl), I will not care. I rather notice I should sell my old records ?

AI 3 would be nice marketing, eg. to drag the old farts like me back in. TBH I don't know much about todays WARP artists.

Edited by WurstPLUS

14 minutes ago, WurstPLUS said:

I don't know much about todays WARP artists.

To be honest the label is still quite similar to when they put out things like Satanstornade, Electric Deaf and Gantz Graf:

• Haha 3
  • Sad 1
  • Facepalm 1

This is just a personal nitpick, but what's with all of the Bleep/Warp shirts having small text on the front and the art on the back? Seems backwards to me. I could see it if there was a larger logo or something on the front, but it just seems so weird to have 90% of what's on the shirt on the back. 

At any rate, happy to have the repress. Was really hoping for SOSW as well, but can't say I'm surprised it got skipped again.

Edited by NI64

i would have thrown down on a poster version of that cover but not really feeling the need for it on a t-shirt for some reason. anyway... super excited about the repress. will wait for it to show up in teh shoppes

• Rubin Farr changed the title to V/A - (Artificial Intelligence) 30th Anniversary Reissue - December 9, 2022
1 hour ago, NI64 said:

This is just a personal nitpick, but what's with all of the Bleep/Warp shirts having small text on the front and the art on the back? Seems backwards to me.

Aye, definitely with you for these ones - Would love a T-Shirt/Jumper with that piccy on the front

What a senseless waste of an amazing opportunity to build on the significance and longevity of the series, and celebrate the artists, music and the culture they created. Warp dropped the ball on this, the swag is unremarkable AF.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Original cd works fine. Not fussed about vinyl unless absolutely essential (that's you Aphex or BOC). T-shirt? definitely not bothered. 

Pass.

Edited by beerwolf
  • Like 1
  • Big Brain 1

I wish there was a new CD repress.

The idea of doing a third instalment would make a lot of sense. Perhaps too much it seems ?

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, splesh said:

I wish there was a new CD repress.

The idea of doing a third instalment would make a lot of sense. Perhaps too much it seems ?

i got too hyped over the idea of a 3rd AI LP. just imagine... ?

no point in me getting the repress unless the sound quality is fantastic

Spoiler

but hey at least it's not another wu-lu esque release ?