IGNORED

What Video Games Are You Currently Playing

Joyrex

Any WATMM'ers want to recommend some good story-driven sci-fi/futuristic/alternative history FPS's to me?  There's a lot I haven't played, f knows where to start.

FPS I've finished in the last year & enjoyed include Wolf 2, both Wolf 1's, Prey, Fallout 4, Doom, Unreal (the original - but finally finished it), Deus Ex: MD and HR, Borderlands 2. 

FPS's I started and didn't finish: Watch Dogs 2 (super irritated by characters/story so far), Bioshock Infinite (seemed decent but I probably should finish Bioshock 1 and play Bioshock 2 first).

Edited by xf

Any WATMM'ers want to recommend some good story-driven sci-fi/futuristic/alternative history FPS's to me?  There's a lot I haven't played, f knows where to start.

FPS I've finished in the last year & enjoyed include Wolf 2, both Wolf 1's, Prey, Fallout 4, Doom, Unreal (the original - but finally finished it), Deus Ex: MD and HR, Borderlands 2. 

FPS's I started and didn't finish: Watch Dogs 2 (super irritated by characters/story so far), Bioshock Infinite (seemed decent but I probably should finish Bioshock 1 and play Bioshock 2 first).

any of the DISHONORED franchise are awesome,although more 1st person stealth than shooter,steam punkish altered history than sci-fi

That's good to hear because the first one is already in my Steam library :)

Dishonored 2 is a big improvement over 1. Both are good, but some of the levels in 2 are insanely innovative.

i really enjoyed both dishonoured. definitely a game to chill out with and try and find all the secrets and stuff. the way the levels are designed is interesting.

Mass Effect is a p cool space opera RPG. A bit janky by today's standard but the story and writing are pretty solid, and a fleshed out universe/lore if that's your bag. Probably only worth playing the first two.

wohoo just finished S ranking thumper, man that game was a blast! most unfortunate ya can't select substages tho...

Nice. Did you play it in VR or regular?

wohoo just finished S ranking thumper, man that game was a blast! most unfortunate ya can't select substages tho...

Nice. Did you play it in VR or regular?

regular on steam. VR must be well trippy tho :O

Any WATMM'ers want to recommend some good story-driven sci-fi/futuristic/alternative history FPS's to me? There's a lot I haven't played, f knows where to start.

Mass Effect is a p cool space opera RPG. A bit janky by today's standard but the story and writing are pretty solid, and a fleshed out universe/lore if that's your bag. Probably only worth playing the first two.

LOVE ME:1+2.

I have 3, but I never finished it. Got about 10 hours in and said fuck it.

<shrug>

But 1 and 2 are two of my favorite games. In any genre, on any console... ect...

=D

wjhisb9.png

Spotted Windjammers on sale on Euro PSN, crossbuy PS4/Vita, appropriate summery game for this hot weather, sure why not?

The Vita is/was such a nice handheld...

Windjammers was a great NEO·GEO game - glad to see it has a second life on modern consoles

Goddamnit I want Windjammers on Switch. I have it on my Retropie emulator and PS4 already. I am currently playing Hollow Knight and Yoku's Island Express.

:w00t:  :beer: