IGNORED

What Video Games Are You Currently Playing

Joyrex

I also had the chance to experience the most tone deaf things ever. The German military had a booth there where they were trying to recruit people at Gamescom

Bundeswehr_Werbung.jpg

Those quotation marks are all kinds of wonky too ...

That's the German way... we actually do the same in Danish.

Gamescom is fucking killing me. So many bad BOs and farts and my bed is a like a god damn rock.

gamers are a menace and must be eradicated

this post did not age well

oof

probably im just not into first person shooters anymore.. but i was not impressed by the cyberpunk gameplay.  the bits where he's walking around the open world all slow and trailer-like look impressive (but a bit tech-demo-y), and as soon as the shoot shoot gameplay starts, it just looks way too familiar fps by numbers..  dont know what i was expecting but it didnt excite me

Gamescom is fucking killing me. So many bad BOs and farts and my bed is a like a god damn rock.

gamers are a menace and must be eradicated

this post did not age well

oof

lol

indeed

Just got done watching that 48 min Cyberpunk 2077 gameplay vid. It's like GTA V and Deus Ex (Eidos Montreal) mated and this is their child.

Shit though. As awesome as it looks I don't know if my machine can keep up.

Hyper Light Drifter is finally coming to Switch on Sep. 6. Nice.

Switch is really becoming the go-to console for just about every non AAA game released (and even then, it gets the AAA games)!

Hyper Light Drifter is finally coming to Switch on Sep. 6. Nice.

Switch is really becoming the go-to console for just about every non AAA game released (and even then, it gets the AAA games)!

Looking forward to Transistor ported to Switch as well.

Preparing myself for Dragon Quest XI... perfect for after work/dinner when I have an hour or so to spare before bedtime.

Seems I'm getting a copy of it on PC. I still have the two 3DS ones tucked away (VII & VIII), but I won't be able to resist firing up the first non-handheld singleplayer DQ since VIII on PS2. Feels like a perfect game to roll into the Autumn/Winter with!

Anyone picked up the shenmue remaster? Fond memories of playing that round my mates house on his dreamcast. Seemed like a mindblowing glimpse into the future at the time

Played this pretty much all day today. Such a unique relaxing game, it's as lush as I remember. Has the option to play it in japanese which I dont think was there in the original, so you don't have to listen to the mad ear cringing english dub anymore, definitely changes the vibe of the game for the better

Preparing myself for Dragon Quest XI... perfect for after work/dinner when I have an hour or so to spare before bedtime.

Seems I'm getting a copy of it on PC. I still have the two 3DS ones tucked away (VII & VIII), but I won't be able to resist firing up the first non-handheld singleplayer DQ since VIII on PS2. Feels like a perfect game to roll into the Autumn/Winter with!

Amen brother - last DQ I played was VIII and it was fantastic. This looks to be more of the same, and I have been dying for a good JRPG for ages now.