IGNORED

Brian Eno - LUX

cear

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Promotion Card has a campaign running in Japan until the 9th of December. You have to sign into Warp Records with serial number and collect a prize - either a signed card by Brian Eno or a set of Oblique Strategies. Other prizes are t-shirts and Poster Sets.

I've had this continuously playing for about 24hrs now. I really like it.

Part 4 is definitely my favourite right now - its sounds so much like those early collaborations with Harold Budd.

I'm digging the album, too. It seems perfectly suited to his main goal--"music for thinking". I wonder, though, whether this sort of work is just a recording of one of his programs.

its sounds so much like those early collaborations with Harold Budd.

i had zero interest in this album until i read this. His collabs with Budd are among some of my favorite music of all time

In case you haven't heard them yet, you might also also enjoy Robin Guthrie's collaborations with Budd.

didn't like it at all. tried and tried to "get into" it and it just didn't work. i really love eno's early work but this (and that album with the cover art that looks like a pixelated corrupt image file) didn't do anything for me.

Archived