Badadoock or whatever awful. That kid and his mom ruined it 2/10

fixed. Although I thought the climatic battle at the end was lol.

watched SUSPIRIA with headphones on the other night,that soundtrack is fucking insane! great movie,look forward to see what they do with the remake,the trailer showed somewhere recently and was meant to be pretty shocking, argento,s INFERNO is next on the list for me...

1922 - once I got used to Thomas Jane's accent this was a pleasant surprise, lacks the ambiguity of the book but managed to creep me out. Spoiler - in the novella does he fall in the well with the cow by accident or am I thinking of something else?

watched SUSPIRIA with headphones on the other night,that soundtrack is fucking insane! great movie,look forward to see what they do with the remake,the trailer showed somewhere recently and was meant to be pretty shocking, argento,s INFERNO is next on the list for me...

and after inferno make sure to watch tenebre and listen to every goblin album you can! :)

Edited by THIS IS MICHAEL JACKSON

Badadoock or whatever awful. That kid and his mom ruined it 2/10

fixed. Although I thought the climatic battle at the end was lol.

I like how you didn't bother fixing the title.

because i hate myself i'm watching all the marvel movies (i think i had seen 3 of them) im up to the first avengers. it's p stupid. the first two iron mans are alright, the rest are pretty bad. captain america was extremely boring. if it wasnt for the busty british chick and hugo weaving doing a herzog impression i would have been on twitter for 90% of the movie as opposed to my usual 40. scarlett johansson is so bad at speaking lines. jeremy renner's dumb face pisses me off. sam jackson looks bored and exhausted. joss whedon is an idiot

I've only seen the first two Iron Manz and I decided I'd never watch another after that second film. in my naivete I remained oblivious for quite a while to the fact that there was a large-scale plan for these shitty superhero films being rolled out over the next 10-15-1,000 years - in fact, I only properly realised it when I saw Rubin start a thread about it here (but of course) - and it's been nothing but diarrhoea-inducing watching it unfold.

fake edit: I say I'd decided never to watch another one but then someone conned me into watching Guardians of the Galaxy ("it's actually good!"). which is still not as stupid as being of sound mind and agreeing to go see the first new TMNT movie. I was seriously depressed walking out of the cinema after that, and I deserved it.

and after inferno make sure to watch tenebre and listen to every goblin album you can! :)

thanks for the tip...is that the one with the bullet through the keyhole,if so i seen that years ago,but its definitely getting watched in the near future,ARGENTO killing it for me right now,randomly watching this documentary recently got me hyped for his movies again...

Stear clear of anything post 1990, it's all shit, unfortunately.

Stear clear of anything post 1990, it's all shit, unfortunately.

i think your right unfortunately,has anyone seen the third film in the 3 mothers trilogy,MOTHER OF TEARS? i would like to compete the trilogy,but don,t want to ruin my positive dario vibes!

I've seen it, borderline unwatchable, one of his worst.

Can't remember anything about it other than thinking it felt like bad a Jess Franco movie.

Edited by Gocab

Thanks to whomever suggested 'Angst' - was disturbing as it was good...great soundtrack by Klaus!

Watched 'Fatal Instinct' - was on a bit of a spoof buzz, definitely not in the same league as Naked Gun etc. but fairly decent if you're in the mood

Also recently watched 'Wrongfully Accused' ...have a feeling I already posted about it a few weeks back, but if not I HIGHLY recommend it! Leslie Nielson can do no wrong, and it's written/directed by Pat Proft who has pretty much written or helped write every great spoof film (naked guns, hot shots, scary movie)

Also - can anyone help me out, trying to remember the name of this recent film from a few years back - it's shot like a 60s/70s sexploitation film, and follows some sort of witch or evil spirited lady(albeit an attractive one) who invites people back to her house and performs rituals?

Also - can anyone help me out, trying to remember the name of this recent film from a few years back - it's shot like a 60s/70s sexploitation film, and follows some sort of witch or evil spirited lady(albeit an attractive one) who invites people back to her house and performs rituals?

MV5BMjA5NDEyMjQwNV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNDQ1

Edited by THIS IS MICHAEL JACKSON