IGNORED

Machinedrum - Eyesdontlie

cear

Guest cult fiction

eyesdontlie eyesdontlie eyesdontlie eyesdontlie eyesdontlie eyesdontlie eyesdontlie eyesdontlie eyesdontlie eyesdontlie

out of place Lone breakdown

eyesdontlie eyesdontlie eyesdontlie eyesdontlie eyesdontlie eyesdontlie eyesdontlie eyesdontlie eyesdontlie eyesdontlie

not his best

I think this is pretty good. Maybe with repeat listens the repeated vocals will wear on me, but right now I'm enjoying this.

I haven't kept up with the EPs he's released since Room(s), but I'll be checking out the new LP.

feels even more pandering than Rooms, and Rooms was already very borderline for me. It's not often I like something like that, this sort of crosses the line for me. That last single he released was far more solid sounding. This almost sounds like an unreleased Rooms outtake, also that clap is super weak, whats up with that clap?

I hope Rooms at least got him an ample amount of vagina.

Sometimes I think he just has one template for all his songs in his DAW and just throws in different samples and 1 or 2 different drum sounds.

I have a headache now.

I really want to enjoy this, considering how I loved Room(s), but that voice sample is unbearable.

+1

haven't listened to a machine drum album since his last output for merck before they closed shop (i think that was mergerz & acquisitionz). ever since then i feel like he's just bouncing from one label to another with each release sounding less focused.

also, anyone remember his autechre influenced side project syndrone?

Guest Gravity

FUCKING 2013, YES

I really want to enjoy this, considering how I loved Room(s), but that voice sample is unbearable.

+1

haven't listened to a machine drum album since his last output for merck before they closed shop (i think that was mergerz & acquisitionz). ever since then i feel like he's just bouncing from one label to another with each release sounding less focused.

also, anyone remember his autechre influenced side project syndrone?

You haven't listened to Room(s)? You're missing out.

You haven't listened to Room(s)? You're missing out.

i think i listened to one or 2 tracks when it was announced (kinda how i listened to the song posted above announcing this albums single) but what i heard didn't really interest me.

I have a feeling this will be a grower... I'm at least relieved that he isn't adopting an electro-lounge/jazzy D&B style for his Ninja-Tune debut: I'd often stay away from Ninja Tune because too much of it sounded like Funki Porcini, Herbaliser, Kruder & Dorfmeister et al.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived