IGNORED

New Autechre EP - L Event

kiya

I got it from Norman Records!

I must say, the artwork definitely lends itself to a physical format. The subtle shine to the pixels looks awesome. It's almost like a blue/grey shine to it.

I got it from Norman Records!

I must say, the artwork definitely lends itself to a physical format. The subtle shine to the pixels looks awesome. It's almost like a blue/grey shine to it.

no, no ...it's the mouse

Mine arrived this morning... only the second time I've heard it just now. The last two tracks are growing on me. Turns out I totally misheard the rhythm on the last track so absolutely nothing made sense; found the groove now though

awesome EP - this has grown on me so much since downloading the release from Bleep

A lot of the high pitched/resonated background ambience on tac Lacora (more noticeable towards the end) reminds me of 1 1 is - very cool

12" and CD arrived Saturday morning from Bleep. The vinyl feels a little flimsy and no inner sleeve so expecting a bit of scuffing there. Still an ace EP though, nice to finally hear it properly. Osla for n is still my favourite of the four, sounds like a Tusken Raiders number station broadcast (the indigenous Tatooine race, not the Mike P alias).

well yeah...in europe mail can also arrive on saturdays...still won't get mine until nov. 19 cause thats my birthday and my wife bought it for me

How are all of you getting your packages today? Mail only comes monday-friday in Canada, and I'm assuming that's the same for the U.S.

Is it different in Europe?

I've got mine already. I'm in Calgary btw.

=)

The vinyl feels a little flimsy and no inner sleeve so expecting a bit of scuffing there.

yeah, packaging is a bit weird. more like only an inner sleeve; it's smaller than a regular 12'' sleeve.

the tracks are awesome though

Does it fit inside the Exai sleeve?

THAT would be awesome, and would make me purchase the 12".

Packaging-wise it's like the antithesis of Exai: slim sleeve and NO DOWNLOAD CODE! WTF?

Though the sleeve feels like it should either fit into the Exai box or is part of another future release with a 5 more EPs and a great glossy box, yeah!

The vinyl feels a little flimsy and no inner sleeve so expecting a bit of scuffing there.

yeah, packaging is a bit weird. more like only an inner sleeve; it's smaller than a regular 12'' sleeve.

the tracks are awesome though

Does it fit inside the Exai sleeve?

THAT would be awesome, and would make me purchase the 12".

Tested. Seems to fit.