IGNORED

Richard D James SoundCloud - A Gift To The Fans

Guest crowndicey

Alright so in total there have been 48 songs released? All on User48736353001's stream right? Trying to make sure I haven't missed anything

Thats all I know of.

There were some earlier soundcloud accounts back in Nov that got deleted (see page 1 of thread) but I don't know what the conclusion was about those.

i listen it on repeat and everytime its like wow new track, but i know i heard it before at least several times, its like syro again...

also, i know he stated in the interview that he will upload several hundreds of tracks anonimously, but i really thought it was all just bullshit trolling, now it really happeneing...time goes so fast..hes been pretty serious in last interviews actually, im suprised.

maybe he is doing it right now cause of mixed reaction CCAI got? like "ok ok want some real richard fuckery? there you go folks"

added: ye songs goes little by little from 88, now its 93, some time soon it can go to 95+, that will be insane

Edited by Mag

Welp you're right, the description States "not rich"

I was 100% trying to be helpful. Sorry I don't live on WATMM and know every split second of what's going on.

Anyways, this is awesome. So many new tracks!

no worries mang, there has been plenty of discussion of questionable pseudorichards on watmm in the past, and in this very thread. it happens.

enjoy the glorious AFX backlog purging

Alright so in total there have been 48 songs released? All on User48736353001's stream right? Trying to make sure I haven't missed anything

Thats all I know of.

There were some earlier soundcloud accounts back in Nov that got deleted (see page 1 of thread) but I don't know what the conclusion was about those.

For some reason I have 50 tracks in my dl folder, none are duplicates.. =/

It's at home now, later I'll check to see whats up.

Maybe I grabbed something that has since been taken down?

If he posts any drukqs-era vordhosbn or st michael style tracks i will jizz my pants so hard ill be sterile for the rest of my life cuz it all came out

That would be absolutely amazing. Even Richard D James album era. I like stuff from the period he's posting now but nothing hits the spot like Drukqs stuff.

RDJ album era plz ! this album is my all time fav !

oh man, more RDJ/HAB era outtakes would be amazing as fuck

fuuuck, archponf is exactly the kind of thing that I wanted to hear

Edited by modey

Guest Keelan Tollefson

Thats all I know of.

Yeah I have 50 as well but that's because I downloaded the two snippits, CAT0189 and Fingertrips uploaded to the 'causticwindow' soundcloud account, which I know have been uploaded to myspace a long time ago so I'm not really sure if its one of RDJ's accounts or not. https://soundcloud.com/causticwindow

fucking hell!

I still get in arguments with people about why i'm skeptical of new aphex and boards of canada rumours - BECAUSE OF SHIT LIKE THIS!

It doesn't help knowing he likes to be mysterious and fuck with people too.

This is amazing

<3 Ssnb

Guest bitroast

oh man, more RDJ/HAB era outtakes would be amazing as fuck

fuuuck, archponf is exactly the kind of thing that I wanted to hear

vtnm tracks just about hitting a pretty special sweet spot for me. more tracks from 94-onward will be mind blowing... more mind blowing... my mind can't handle this much more being mind blown but god damn i think i'm ready for more mind blowing shit now. :)

Guest Keelan Tollefson

...mind blowing... more mind blowing... my mind can't handle this much more being mind blown but god damn i think i'm ready for more mind blowing shit now. :)

my face has melted off

Edited by Keelan Tollefson

I think he changed the name of some tracks after posting, might account for the difference

This might be possible, just came to my mind:

He is releasing all this old stuff (which he actually wanted to make an album with, but is outdated. they still sound amazing though.) and he is going to re-make MFM or make SAWIII or whatever, and it's going to be true NEW shit.

Edited by Consul

Thats all I know of.

No, two of them you took from the caustic window soundcloud, i'd guess.

CAT0189 and Fingertrips i think