IGNORED

Richard D James SoundCloud - A Gift To The Fans

Guest crowndicey

Alright. I read some. He might have made it all private, and not deleted everything...

I hope there where not trolls or people like that who where negative, etc.

I was kinda angry when i read about someone who commented nasty/negative stuff about that girl, who just liked his music. Uhm, jessica was her name.

She had/has the right to comment as anybody else there. How much she wanted. (Without other judging her. I saw like a few comments some wrote that made me angry, but yeah. I hope stuff like that did not impact this, ofcourse.)

You guys be nice to Jessica you might see her again soon

MdTXhd6.png

there are 965 comments he posted mainly on his tracks and that means they're not deleted

well the last time his comments also vanished and reappeared, so thats not necessarily a proof...

anyway who cares, i knew hed return :-)

Edited by indulin

All 265 trax +2 deleted (girl boy dark ver., red calx). None of the track in the archive are not exposed to any changes. Everything is original. Even date of uploading of each track (exept two deleted) on sc by Richard is saved. Enjoi :)

https://mega.nz/#!IptyCb6K!JMbNgs2BdXGCYmJqVogmvYqRbv-RKRnPslYxldeMDWA
9RTPpbTsFvU.jpg Edited by FilziSH

"had to do something with the stats"

play number stats? new release of sc trax?

yeah, i wonder too what stats could have to do with turning tracks private. don't see it. I originally thought it was some kind of moodswing.

9RTPpbTsFvU.jpg

koan time!

Guest PurpleMoustache

All 265 trax +2 deleted (girl boy dark ver., red calx). None of the track in the archive are not exposed to any changes. Everything is original. Even date of uploading of each track (exept two deleted) on sc by Richard is saved. Enjoi :)

https://mega.nz/#!IptyCb6K!JMbNgs2BdXGCYmJqVogmvYqRbv-RKRnPslYxldeMDWA
9RTPpbTsFvU.jpg

My personal archive has 268 tracks. Did you not get the "b-side" remix "I want to be with you" called "You belong with me"? If not, I can get it to you. Doesn't have upload comments/track comments tho

Hank: "Well, how about guilt for censoring your best thoughts? Your most honest, primitive, real thoughts" -Naked Lunch (1991)

My favorite novel of all time. The film is quite good as well!

PurpleMoustache

My personal archive has 268 tracks. Did you not get the "b-side" remix "I want to be with you" called "You belong with me"? If not, I can get it to you. Doesn't have upload comments/track comments tho

This track is in archive, thnx ;) I guess you have some previously deleted tracks like 21 Scb, he uploaded, forgetting that already have the exact same track with other title (watery big ez)

Looks to me like Rich is up to something...like prepping to release MFM, Druqs unrelease bits, and soundcloud picked tracks based on stats and whatnot. Whatever came about the sc voting site project?