IGNORED

Richard D James SoundCloud - A Gift To The Fans

Guest crowndicey

havent tried putting them in chrono order but i did attempt to add all of the listed years in the titles -i.e. "tigercubdelay (1998)"

I got in an obsessive work mode about this and did all of them (sometimes guessing on ones that say "89-90" or "94ish") but i was stupid and only edited the songs titles in itunes (should have done it to the actual mp3s). it did get my hyped on the really old stuff again. there are like 50+ tracks posted from 88-90 alone

It's a fun thing to get obsessive about :) And throws a new light on some of the stuff released around the same time. All the tracks from the Ventolin era, with the same sound palette, made me go back to the EPs. Boy, did I sleep on the Coppice and Crowsmengegus mixes. More fool me.

wasnt there a googledoc with the comments and descriptions and whatnot?

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11ouNaaVrNp60Ib34Kp0TO1n1XSc7-9DvfiZ9ZiTiD2c/edit?usp=sharing

thanks

woulda been nice to document all his chatting. he deleted a lot of stuff and it was always amusing

You mean like this one?

post-22-0-92424000-1452815815_thumb.jpg

Okay gonna be 'that guy'...

Does anyone have the alt version of the 'Uchoob trax links' file which is shorter spelling out letters or something? I never got that one and would love for someone to hook me up! I have all the other ones as far as I know.

I'm also missing this one.

Also apparently Harmonicom 13 had a different mastering uploaded? Does anyone have both? Are the differences significant?

There have been multiple mentions of JSMCPN's Mega.nz database of all the tracks on the last couple of pages of this thread. Look in the aphex twin forum, it's pinned third from top.

It's very comprehensive and you can pick and choose which tracks to individually dload.

Why thank you for your kind and considerate post. I appreciate you taking the time to reply to my query about these specifics tracks with the directions to the archive of Richard's SoundCloud uploads on the WATMM forums. Cheers!

Okay gonna be 'that guy'...

Does anyone have the alt version of the 'Uchoob trax links' file which is shorter spelling out letters or something? I never got that one and would love for someone to hook me up! I have all the other ones as far as I know.

I'm also missing this one.

Also apparently Harmonicom 13 had a different mastering uploaded? Does anyone have both? Are the differences significant?

Added the louder version of Harmonicom 13, file is titled "269a - 1214 - harmonicom 13_128.mp3"

The first one's length is 6:31.746

Second one is louder, length is 6:32.243

Thanks!

wasnt there a googledoc with the comments and descriptions and whatnot?

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11ouNaaVrNp60Ib34Kp0TO1n1XSc7-9DvfiZ9ZiTiD2c/edit?usp=sharing

thanks

woulda been nice to document all his chatting. he deleted a lot of stuff and it was always amusing

You mean like this one?

yeah lots of tasty tech talk on there

I know this is probably jazz, but still amazing none the less, that going by this picture:

Record_Collector_8_AFX.jpg

He made this amazing 2 minutes of music:

when he was 14 years of age. How the fuck............. Truly a next-level mind. :music:
Edited by slate

I know this is probably jazz, but still amazing none the less, that going by this picture:

Record_Collector_8_AFX.jpg

He made this amazing 2 minutes of music:

when he was 14 years of age. How the fuck............. Truly a next-level mind. :music:

mybe 95? IDK maybe the acid spillage...one of his best tracks ever anyway

Last night I had a dream that BOC and AFX shared a very 90s looking website with thousands of uploaded little snippets and full tracks. It was glorious. Woke up feeling rather disintegrated to be honest.

Last night I had a dream that BOC and AFX shared a very 90s looking website with thousands of uploaded little snippets and full tracks. It was glorious. Woke up feeling rather disintegrated to be honest.