lol

as a florida man, i'm paying 20$ for 1.7g (halftrack), 40$ for 3.5g (eighth), and 70$ for 7.0g (quarter). due to the obv deal, i get quarters. i wish it was legal.

Edited by impotentwhitecapitalist

Are you thinking of Sweet Bro And Hella Jeff?

It actually pre-dates dank memes by a few years. "Prescient" as they say.

That's not bad, but I don't think it's the one I remember (thanks, though, wanna read more later!)... I suppose I gotta read them all, though. The one I remember and cannot find, is similar aesthetic, same kind of ridiculousness, but using more photos. Buuut anyway-- I was suppose at the "pre-dank" times, there were a lot of people who were doing it.

Also:

IDM price: ~$116, street price: $175

Edited by peace 7

it's like fucking Inception in 'ere.

I had some inception fucking once. I met a girl at a club a few months ago, and due to her being a hobag, we went to a love hotel (which is where you go in Tokyo to sexing). Anyway, after doing some lines of near-pure charly from IDM hookupz, my member is all of a sudden knee deep in her vagiznaz (took awhile to get it up, but I poked at it like checking meters in a jet). As I'm pumping her furiously with coke sweat splatting on the walls, I put her ankles by her head to get in deeper. And then I realized...... What the fuck. "Is that..... Is that another vagina?!" "...Yes."

TLDR: I fucked a girl who had a vagina in her vagina, and in that vagina was another vagina.

It was the first time I've been in 3 vaginas simultaneously, and I'm now humbled and find myself watching sunsets with can beer, crying, remembering the Native Americans. Sidenote: After the fucking, she queef'd with all 3 vaginas, which made a G major chord. So now every time I hear G major I remember her.

Haruki Murakami pls.

btw u still never ever showed me ur acid beats on my acid synth

Edited by th555

it's like fucking Inception in 'ere.

I had some inception fucking once. I met a girl at a club a few months ago, and due to her being a hobag, we went to a love hotel (which is where you go in Tokyo to sexing). Anyway, after doing some lines of near-pure charly from IDM hookupz, my member is all of a sudden knee deep in her vagiznaz (took awhile to get it up, but I poked at it like checking meters in a jet). As I'm pumping her furiously with coke sweat splatting on the walls, I put her ankles by her head to get in deeper. And then I realized...... What the fuck. "Is that..... Is that another vagina?!" "...Yes."

TLDR: I fucked a girl who had a vagina in her vagina, and in that vagina was another vagina.

It was the first time I've been in 3 vaginas simultaneously, and I'm now humbled and find myself watching sunsets with can beer, crying, remembering the Native Americans. Sidenote: After the fucking, she queef'd with all 3 vaginas, which made a G major chord. So now every time I hear G major I remember her.

Haruki Murakami pls.

btw u still never ever showed me ur acid beats on my acid synth

I got new headphones after working out most of the track, and it's taken me like 2 months to learn them. Also, the track had a lot of mixing issues, which I need to sort out. I might work on it tonight. Whatever the case- it's really good, yo. Haha... I will finish it and post it!

8th can be $50-65 here in nyc.

Once I got over the novelty of weed delivery.. i noticed the weed situation here is pretty sad. loads of decent strains but dank is extremely rare. also most delivery services have ONE choice for you to choose from, with no strain names. Finally found one a service that usually has at least 3 strains available but man it still is not where it should be at all. :(

I pay 2200/16/8 = $17.1875

lol

Ha well I might more like street price for just an eighth. Obviously buying larger bags is the way to go!

In that case, I pay $15.23 lol

Haha well damn, guess we know who's smoking everyone up at the ae show

i was there the day the dankness died....

Were you singing "bye bye miss american pie, drove your chevy to the levy but the levy was dry" the day the dankness died?