IGNORED

*Post your Soundcloud/Bandcamp*

• 5 weeks later...

I dont have all IDM only tracks, there are ambient, dnb, 97 rave, noise, breaks, and so much more

There they are

- my animations, drawing sessions and other stuff i like doing

YOUTUBE

-music sketches and wips

https://seldt.bandcamp.com/music

-obviously SC

Edited by Andon Hristov Seldt
i missed some info

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, drillkicker said:

1909 sounds huge @Andon Hristov Seldt

lush sounds overall.

Thank you :) I am trying to learn how to export the sounds from my dreams, its really fun but the sound there is somehow more muffled, where as here people like crisp hi Q-s and I am strugling how the final master should be. I am listening to your BC music and I really like your works. 

My advice is to be careful making music inspired by your dreams.  I did that for a while and the dreams started getting really weird and bleeding into my waking life.  Not fun.  Thanks for checking my BC btw.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 7/29/2019 at 8:14 AM, Joyrex said:

I would also recommend everyone add their BandCamp/SoundCloud via their User Profile - links will show under your avatar on posts.

bruh, i luh that you have implemented this feature, this shit puts a little rainbow in my heart, not having browsed here in over 2 years due to a lack of internet cuz broke, i didn't even notice that i can now click on my peers profiles to peep that mess out, that shit got me fucked up for some reason, but i really appreciate that small implement. 

♥!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• 2 months later...

ive been uploading all the random synth stuff i have been just jamming on here for years. a lot of step sequencer madness. all hardware except for computer doing midi and all that shit. moog phatty stage 2 with outs. ipad. emu planet phatt. volca fm. field recordings. m audio venom. sq1 here and there. fx. etc. much love to dan who makes the m185. very out there. not sure how to describe it. very fun to make. randomly it all comes together. enjoy! ARTSY AS FUCK! xo

https://prefectart.bandcamp.com/

i think this is the last track i put on here. enjoy? 

https://prefectart.bandcamp.com/track/prefect-100-bpm-monday-nov-2019-ctt

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
9 hours ago, marf said:

You guys or gals ever get afraid someone is going to lift your melody? Id love to post stuff, but Im afraid ti be honest. Until it's a proper release

If someone lifts my melody and manages to make it palatable for public consumption, they've put in an enormous amount of work so as far as I'm concerned they deserve everything they get.

Ideas are cheap. Execution is not.

Well, suing someone is not easy. Takes money etc. 

Also, ideas are cheap? I'll have to disagree with you there. Maybe your Idea of an idea is totally different. Most of the greatest Bands have only a handful of great songs with great melodies. A great melody is like a pearl in the ocean. Not to sound cheesy, but maybe your bar is set too low?

• 1 month later...

ello everyone, just joined cus of social distancing and all that. Is there an intro thread or something? 

Working my way through this thread.

• Like 2

• 5 weeks later...
On 2/6/2020 at 11:08 PM, marf said:

You guys or gals ever get afraid someone is going to lift your melody? Id love to post stuff, but I'm afraid to be honest. Until it's a proper release

lol dude relax

• Like 2

This is me: 

...but all of my tracks are ‘private’ bc I don’t what someone to steal my melodies!?

Enjoy!?

Edited by xox
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Burger 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

dang, that last post is gonna be tuff 2 follow!

so, i've mostly published ambient under the name Ourson for the past 15 years, but only recently have i begun to post my beat work. i'm sure some old school watmmers will remember the Plantre moniker.. here are two very recent pieces i'm quite proud of:

also on soundcloud and if you're still listening, i run the Earstroke net label. (free electronic music since 2005~! Wisp, Milieu, Skytree, Beak, Ghosthunt, all kinds of old watmmers & more~!)

thx~!

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...