IGNORED

Coronavirus COVID-19

BCM

wtf? trump just told reporters he's been taking daily hydroxychloroquine for weeks (and azithromycin, and zinc) to prevent covid from getting him. near 100% chance he's lying, but if he is actually doing this he is now at serious increased risk for a heart attack or stroke. so, yknow, that's, uh, the president. I'm now assuming he'll be dead by the end of july. 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, luke viia said:

wtf? trump just told reporters he's been taking daily hydroxychloroquine for weeks (and azithromycin, and zinc) to prevent covid from getting him. near 100% chance he's lying, but if he is actually doing this he is now at serious increased risk for a heart attack or stroke. so, yknow, that's, uh, the president. I'm now assuming he'll be dead by the end of july. 

maybe he's had the rona for 2 weeks then.. either way.. if he is taking it and then goes for the upper cold medicine he takes then maybe his heart will spaz out and we'll be rid of him. 

https://arstechnica.com/science/2020/05/feared-reactivation-of-covid-19-infections-disputed-by-new-data/

weird...or, seems to be to me as a layperson... group of people here was infected, cleared, then at some point weeks later they tested as positive again. during this second 're-positive' infection, some/many had symptoms similar to COVID. but none of them were infectious, and almost all had some amount of antibodies that seemed to be fighting the virus. 

it seems to at least in part be a flaw in the testing, or the interpretations of the testing. or maybe this sort of thing is common among many viruses, idk. definitely adds a bit of a wrinkle into the long-term tracking of and dealing with the virus. 

I wonder if countries won’t bother making biological weapons that could be used like nukes because who needs that shit?

• Confused 1

2 minutes ago, Psychotronic said:

You're up early. How's mass doing?

Nobody I talk to at work or anyone else seems to think going and forming crowds is a good idea, and just think the numbers will keep rising. More traffic now. People are still wearing masks, but I live in an area with lots of universities and young professionals who would do that. 

7 minutes ago, Candiru said:

Nobody I talk to at work or anyone else seems to think going and forming crowds is a good idea, and just think the numbers will keep rising. More traffic now. People are still wearing masks, but I live in an area with lots of universities and young professionals who would do that. 

My GF and i left Somerville in early march. Sorry to hear that the numbers are still going up.

2 minutes ago, Psychotronic said:

My GF and i left Somerville in early march. Sorry to hear that the numbers are still going up.

Interesting, I live in Medford near Tufts. 

Our dumbass governor wants to fully re-open businesses on Friday, even though we've had new cases in the last few days.

If this means a second wave, then hopefully I get paid quarantine again.

Had similar experiences from high levels of morphine & crushed, mangled bones. One night could’ve sworn I’d turned into a human kite, flying above Southmead off my tits on meds, except for all the tubular tethering. You never forget that shit.

ICU’s are brutally noisy too. Constant alarms, people screaming in pain, weird silhouettes you understand are human, but very demonic. Brrrrrrrrrrrr., Jacob’s Ladder is for amateurs.

• Sad 1
  • Farnsworth 1