IGNORED

Coronavirus COVID-19

BCM

A Warning From a Scientist Who Saw the Coronavirus Coming
slate.com/March 05, 2020
'Mary Harris: Tens of thousands of people have been diagnosed with this disease worldwide, with more than 3,000 deaths. Yet there have been few deaths in the U.S. so far. Do we actually know how many cases are stateside? It’s been reported that we’re not testing that much, but that might change soon.

Peter Daszak: In most outbreaks, you never really know when it begins, what the true caseload is, what the environment is. All you can see are the people who come to the hospital and get tested and diagnosed. You don’t see people with mild infections, or people who are pretty sick in poor communities and just don’t make it, or people in communities that have trouble traveling.

When people start rolling out those test kits, we’re going to find a lot of cases in the U.S. and it’s going to look like this is spreading out of control. The truth is: It’s probably already been there, probably, and we’re now finding that out.'

Just keep your filthy hands away from your filthy faces and from all of those other filthy places that other filthy people have been touching with their filthy hands.

Sounds like hyperbole, but nope. Just assume that everything is filthy. Stay clean. Assume that it is in your neighborhood before you hear about it, because it already is.

It's pretty much past the time to do the fist bump with everyone you would normally shake hands with and to get used to it. There is no shame, just assume everyone else is infected, and assume it's time for them to assume the same for you. Use your pinky or a knuckle to touch the card reader, and wash it all off anyway after. Do the scrub, soon.

Do it all to slow down the transmission rates and allow an eventual vaccine to be created and/or the virus to decide that it wants to evolve into something less virile. Do it all because you don't want to get sick.

This is the best advice I've read for dealing with the pandemic.

tl;dr version: it's been here a lot longer than we realize and the best way to fight it is to wash your god damn hands, assume the virus is on everything, and don't touch your face. Don't do this: 

https://pcmdnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/eat-poop.mp4 and assume everyone does this when you are not looking.

Edited by Entorwellian

Wtf is going on with the toilet paper? Do people think it's going to protect them against the virus? Idgi

We saw this shit @ Costco in Houston last week.  My gf had to beg a guy to part with one case of water, he had 2 shopping carts full that were taller than him.  But we did have a busted water main that caused havoc and added to the headache.

tp7.jpg

tp6.jpg

tp5.jpg

tp4.jpg

tp3.jpg

tp2.jpg

35 minutes ago, Gocab said:

Wtf is going on with the toilet paper? Do people think it's going to protect them against the virus? Idgi

I think they are concerned about a shortage due to global supply chains getting all kinds of fucked up.

14 hours ago, MIXL2 said:

what is the optimal way to clean ur ass? I have a faint memory of this being quite a fierce debate on here long ago.. :emotawesomepm9:

Long ago? Just last week we discussed once again the technique of the bottom half of a bottle of coke... :catbreadcut:

toilet paper? f that! time to start loading up on guns people. it's gonna be every man for himself pretty soon. everyone knows the guy with the most guns always wins.

10 hours ago, Hugh Mughnus said:

take the retarded shit release of the NTS Sessions, melt them down, and then wipe your ass with the burning smoking vinyl. Best use of them you'll ever get. It might burn a bit but it's better than flogging your earholes with pure autism.

Thank me later.

This post forfeits your ownership of the NTS vinyl package. Please send it to me.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, jules said:

This post forfeits your ownership of the NTS vinyl package. Please send it to me.

It's in the mail!

I was half trolling, I don't dislike the release that much it's just fun to be an asshole sometimes. ?

• Like 1