IGNORED

Lamental EP

d-a-m-o

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wasn't exactly floored by the album when I heard it (I mean, it's competent and everything, and more my thing than the last 5 or 6..), but Avec Batterie is killer, instavinylbuyyyyy

edit:  sounds pretty neat at +48 too

Pretty cool, sounds like it's played at the wrong rpm.

58 minutes ago, Gocab said:

Pretty cool, sounds like it's played at the wrong rpm.

Yeah, def feels like this is slower than I want it to be. Out of curiosity, does anyone know the % relationship between 33 and 45 rpm? Like, how much % faster would you play the track in an audio player to get that effect (I use PowerAmp and there is a tempo option)

Oh, right - this is fantastic. Forgot to state the obvious. Also, a massive kindness to gift this to those who preordered BUAH. . . good news for a shit Monday....

someone in the YouTube comments for this vid noted he used some subtle samples off Autechre's Second Bad Vilbel  (you can hear it at about 1:57 - 2:53)

it was a nice catch just wanted to register it here

8 hours ago, Chabraendeky said:

I can't stop listening to that track... exactly how I like my 'Pusher: melodic and emotional-

I'm really digging it too. 

4 hours ago, T3551ER said:

Yeah, def feels like this is slower than I want it to be. Out of curiosity, does anyone know the % relationship between 33 and 45 rpm? Like, how much % faster would you play the track in an audio player to get that effect (I use PowerAmp and there is a tempo option)

Oh, right - this is fantastic. Forgot to state the obvious. Also, a massive kindness to gift this to those who preordered BUAH. . . good news for a shit Monday....

45/33 is 1.363636363636363636363636...36. just a titch more than one and a third times faster

Archived