IGNORED

What TV series are you watching at moment?

Npoess

I have zero complaints about Sharp Objects. Amazing show. wow. Loved the editing, the music, great show, great editing, The "non-linear elements" are short enough not to get annoying. They are very artful and didn't take me out of the plot line. I guess it's just opinion. I hate flash back non linear as much as the rest, but no complaints about this shows working of it

You know, the ending really made me eat my previous words. I still love a good title pun but I have to say that the show ultimately delivered. To be honest, I don't think I've ever been cockteased that hard by a show and I might still be partially annoyed but they definitely finished us off. A lot of subtle shit came to a conclusion and the perfect symbol of it was finally letting "In The Evening" by Led Zeppelin play through. They teased the intro like 4 times and didn't let it play until we get that huge last minute reveal. Game of Sharps did good.

yeah the finale was great, I was expecting an anticlimax but it's a proper conclusion. i thought it was really good overall. great editing and sound for building that kind of horror-movie tension in the most boring and innocuous scenes.

I started watching Lost in space. Amazing how much money Netflix are willing to fling at terrible scripts, I can't believe they're doing another season. Hatewatching while eating breakfast.

dang last episode of venture bros sucked. Initial positivity regarding this season has dropped. as the art and animation has improved, the writing and voice acting has gotten worse. 5 distinct characters all sound identical

I’m way into the Great British Baking Show (also known as the Great British Bake Off).

I’ve watched the first 4 seasons (with Paul Mary, Sue and Mel) that are up on Netflix and I’m completely hooked. However, I’m thoroughly confused by what the actual airing order of the seasons is. I know that Netflix doesn’t have the first original three seasons so season 1 in America is season 4 in the U.K., or so I think. The problem is that I can’t google any information about the show because all of the search results end up being loaded with spoilers about who wins.

I’m very curious to know if the post-Mary-Berry seasons are worth watching. I have a gut feeling they won’t be as good. Also, did Mary, Sue and Mel go on to another show or are they done?

Bake!

Edited by J3FF3R00

Watching BBCs Bodyguard

Standard BBC high cost production trash.

Even has an actor from 'The Thick of It' in it...the lines of satire, drama and farce being blurred beyond meaning. 

Watching this too, this is the sort of thing me and the missus can sort of agree to watch (which is rare)

Fairly watchable trash and probably good that it is only a 6 part series

I’m way into the Great British Baking Show (also known as the Great British Bake Off).

I’ve watched the first 4 seasons (with Paul Mary, Sue and Mel) that are up on Netflix and I’m completely hooked. However, I’m thoroughly confused by what the actual airing order of the seasons is. I know that Netflix doesn’t have the first original three seasons so season 1 in America is season 4 in the U.K., or so I think. The problem is that I can’t google any information about the show because all of the search results end up being loaded with spoilers about who wins.

I’m very curious to know if the post-Mary-Berry seasons are worth watching. I have a gut feeling they won’t be as good. Also, did Mary, Sue and Mel go on to another show or are they done?

Bake!

Sue and Mel present or host all kinds of things on UK TV, Mary has her own professional baking career and I think judges on some other cooking competition show now.

It's only aired on Channel 4 for one season last year and currently airing season 2. It's alright, Sandi and Noel are fun presenters. Prue has absolutely no presence though, and the Paul Hollywood handshake has lost all value with how often he does it. Just the same light-hearted watching really.

Bake!

Sue and Mel present or host all kinds of things on UK TV, Mary has her own professional baking career and I think judges on some other cooking competition show now.

It's only aired on Channel 4 for one season last year and currently airing season 2. It's alright, Sandi and Noel are fun presenters. Prue has absolutely no presence though, and the Paul Hollywood handshake has lost all value with how often he does it. Just the same light-hearted watching really.

Yeah I binged watch Season 5 (Netflix) which is Season 8 in the UK.

Wholesome as fuck, one of the most mellow and polite shows in existence. Great way to clear your mind.

Watched the pilot for Preacher last night and quite enjoyed it.  Used to read the comic when I was a young'un.

Problem is my Amazon Prime expires next month and I wasn't going to renew it... now I have 3 series of this to watch in a couple of weeks.  FML