IGNORED

What Video Games Are You Currently Playing

Joyrex

so, they have made enter the gungeon easier in a way that is undiscernable to me? mechanics seem the same, yet ive gotten to the forge twice in 24 hours. anyway its so much more fun. i made the mistake of watching a little bit of youtube videos and see the end bosses and stuff by accident, but im looking forward to playing through myself and discovering everything. it seems easily as deep as isaac gets the more you play it. 

Still playing through Alien: Isolation, but also started Super Metroid on the Super Nintendo Mini. It's great so far and holds up a lot better than most of the other games on the Mini.

I have 40 achievements (10%) left to 100% Isaac. they're mostly going to be real pain in the ass type achievements like getting a 5-win streak with all different characters etc.

Edited by usagi

I have 40 achievements (10%) left to 100% Isaac. they're mostly going to be real pain in the ass type achievements like getting a 5-win streak with all different characters etc.

i have only 1 left, finish the entire game in 20 minutes picking up no bombs or hearts. its the most annoying challange ever, because when you get a room that it is just a bridge through the middle, and then a heart drops on it, your run is over. 

I was just trying to do that one right now. does it break the achievement run if you use an activated item to boost health instead of picking up health?

Alien: Isolation is so hard. Fucking alien keeps impaling me from behind.

Hot!

Anyway, great game even though it kinda overstays its welcome.

The only game to ever use the Kinect properly. The xenomorph and other NPCs would find you if you started talking IRL.

Alien: Isolation is so hard. Fucking alien keeps impaling me from behind.

yeah, being the compulsive completionist fucktard i am i had to get all the achievements and to save time beat the fucker on hard without dying, which just meant laming it out by resetting to the latest save point as soon as a death animations started... it was tedious to say the least. but hell, what a beautiful game. read lotsa complains about backtracking but that wasn't a problem in my book whatsoever, i felt the overall pacing was spot on. rly the only complaint whatsoever would be the cartoonishly drawn commercials all around the place, those felt kinda off stylistically.

Enjoying Hyper Light Drifter so far even though it runs like shit on my 2012 Mac Mini. Time to get a separate gaming rig, I guess.

Edited by Braintree

They put in some of the stuff they said would be in it initially, and made it look better. Still looks like a lot of pointless grinding to me.