IGNORED

What Video Games Are You Currently Playing

Joyrex

Tommasi? Yeah, difficulty spike there. Get to the upper story, use the pillars as cover, wait until they're about to launch their attack and shoot em.

I'm on the 2nd DLC right now, took a pause to play Alan Wake before getting to it. Alan Wake was good, but man the combat was repetitive. Also, I live in the PNW, in the woods, and the axe murderer jumping from the trees shtick probably spooked me a bit more than the average player, hah...

• Thanks 1

^ Yep, just watched that during lunch.

Was finally able to add the 2006 Prey to my Steam library, but had to purchase the activation key from a third party merchant. Still dirt cheap.

Also reached the Castle level in Dead Cells on my Android phone this morning after defeating the second boss. Was honestly not expecting to get that far.

And I finally figured out how to apply upgrades in Control last night. Now have three weapon forms to choose from, as well as Evade and Shield abilities.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Enthusiast said:

Tony Hawk

My cousin is coming over in a couple days to start it together, can't wait. We used to glitch out of the map on the PS2 Tony Hawk games for days on end when we were younger, good times ?

Edited by chronical
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, ManjuShri said:

Certainly an innovative way to get more women into gaming. Not sure how that test works though -- if you can beat the final boss, you're pregmant? Or is it the opposite? Seems confusing.

• Farnsworth 2

On 9/7/2020 at 1:19 PM, onecaseman said:

I started Sky: Children of the Light. It's from the makers of Journey. I should be playing this on anything besides an iPhone.

1. Pair a Dualshock 4 with your iPhone
  2. Use AirPlay to stream your iPhone to your Apple TV
  3. Pretend you're playing on PS4

I am pleased to inform you that I spent the last half hour looking at RPGs and ended up realising what a pointless waste of time it was. Here's a picture.

nintchdbpict000011394756.jpg

• Burger 1

2 minutes ago, Gocab said:

I am pleased to inform you that I spent the last half hour looking at RPGs and ended up realising what a pointless waste of time it was. Here's a picture.

nintchdbpict000011394756.jpg

Lol ?

k I’ll play another shooter 

Played super mario all stars on switch last night. Beat super mario 3 with no warps, playing every level. I did use the rewind feature so kinda cheating but it was good fun; only needed it in the last world really.

3 hours ago, Enthusiast said:

Is Ion Fury good? 

Yes

3 hours ago, Hugh Mughnus said:

I’ve heard and read it’s exceptionally good but haven’t played it yet myself

Yes (do it)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

21 hours ago, Joyrex said:
  1. Pair a Dualshock 4 with your iPhone
  2. Use AirPlay to stream your iPhone to your Apple TV
  3. Pretend you're playing on PS4

This is the way.

Thanks. I can do this.

On 9/3/2020 at 3:45 PM, Braintree said:

Katana Zero was on sale so I snagged that. I need to get a decent controller for my computer.

I like this game so far, but the controls are kind of bad. Maybe it's the animations or something, but I always get caught hitting a wrong button at inopportune times.

On 9/6/2020 at 9:20 AM, Rubin Farr said:

I'm not ideologically a purist or anything, but I played so much Doom as a kid that anything beyond WASD control and always-run messes with my head and makes it hard to play.

I just got a text from USPS, my used copy of Beautiful Katamari was delivered early!

Edited by TubularCorporation