IGNORED

What Video Games Are You Currently Playing

Joyrex

5 hours ago, usagi said:

^ oh shit, very good. I want more of that world.

I am pleased and also a little sad to report I done beated Sekiro. I feel like a zen master ninja.

jumped straight into NG+.

*bows*

yoku dekimashita!

well, there's 4 endings. ? oh and those gauntlets feature some exclusive pimped versions of genichiro, owl and isshin, fun stuff!

just finished the resi 4 remake. this one was probably the best of the bunch, imo. loved it from beginning to end.

here's hoping they end it here, though. resi 5 definitely does not require a remake. games have barely advanced since that came out, so it would be an ultra waste of money and talent.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, jaderpansen said:

*bows*

yoku dekimashita!

well, there's 4 endings. ? oh and those gauntlets feature some exclusive pimped versions of genichiro, owl and isshin, fun stuff!

*bows* and you, fellow shinobi.

I seent all the endings thanks to doing a pretty complete run through and 'reloading' saves. I've been doing the gauntlets, Inner Genichiro I whupped on first try but Inner Isshin beat my ass many times before I got the hang of him. even now his liberal use of weapon arts and overall aggression makes the fights unpredictable, I have maybe a 50% chance of beating him in a given fight.

other than that I'm doing NG+ to mop up some items/achievements. I think this has been my favourite From game so far. DS3 just edges it out in the atmosphere department but in every other regard Sekiro is the best From experience I've had yet. haven't played Elden Ring, will probably give it a go in a few months cos there are other things queued.

Edited by usagi
  • Like 2
  • Big Brain 1

I beat Resident Evil 4 remake on Hardcore. Some really tense moments running around short on ammo with tons of enemies. Really well done overall. The merchant is so damn entertaining.

I will start the Horizon Burning Shores DLC when I get back from vacation.

• Like 2

On 4/21/2023 at 8:33 AM, usagi said:

*bows* and you, fellow shinobi.

I seent all the endings thanks to doing a pretty complete run through and 'reloading' saves. I've been doing the gauntlets, Inner Genichiro I whupped on first try but Inner Isshin beat my ass many times before I got the hang of him. even now his liberal use of weapon arts and overall aggression makes the fights unpredictable, I have maybe a 50% chance of beating him in a given fight.

other than that I'm doing NG+ to mop up some items/achievements. I think this has been my favourite From game so far. DS3 just edges it out in the atmosphere department but in every other regard Sekiro is the best From experience I've had yet. haven't played Elden Ring, will probably give it a go in a few months cos there are other things queued.

Excellent work, shinobi! Sounds like you mastered the game better than I did. I'm pretty confident I could still beat most of the bosses quickly, but I have no confidence in my skills on Owl Father or either of the Isshin fights. Half skill/half luck, I never got to the point where it was muscle memory.

Regardless, a true accomplisment, it's a tough game.

I'm biased as it was my first From game, but Elden Ring was my favorite of the bunch. It's such a cool world and I've sunk over 500 hours into it across two playthroughs. Anxiously awaiting the DLC!

Interested to hear what you think when you give it a try.

• Like 1

On 4/23/2023 at 4:20 PM, onecaseman said:

I beat Resident Evil 4 remake on Hardcore. Some really tense moments running around short on ammo with tons of enemies. Really well done overall. The merchant is so damn entertaining.

I will start the Horizon Burning Shores DLC when I get back from vacation.

I'm on my second playthrough on Hardcore, coming up on the Verdugo fight. I didn't have the firepower to take him out the first run and ended up just fleeing instead. So hopefully this time, now that most of my guns are maxed.

Yeah ammo is quite scarce compared to the original RE4, but at least you don't completely run out for attempting to kill every enemy like in the RE2 remake. And merchant-san is the type of guy you'd wanna have a few drinks with but have to maintain a strictly business relationship.

• Like 1

started playing STRAY again and its really rewarding. I really like the atmosphere and overall way the controls feel so different. On the other hand the platformer puzzles are kind of repetitive and I wonder how long it takes until they get boring. 

really got into BOTW again as warmup for TOTK

• Like 1

On 4/25/2023 at 1:35 AM, six said:

Excellent work, shinobi! Sounds like you mastered the game better than I did. I'm pretty confident I could still beat most of the bosses quickly, but I have no confidence in my skills on Owl Father or either of the Isshin fights. Half skill/half luck, I never got to the point where it was muscle memory.

Regardless, a true accomplisment, it's a tough game.

I'm biased as it was my first From game, but Elden Ring was my favorite of the bunch. It's such a cool world and I've sunk over 500 hours into it across two playthroughs. Anxiously awaiting the DLC!

Interested to hear what you think when you give it a try.

cheers, just wrapped up NG+ as well. I'm really gonna miss the experience of playing this game fresh. pretty keen to try Elden Ring soon but there are other games from my unplayed queue up first. next is Doom Eternal, I think.

I don't normally record my gameplay but I couldn't say bye to this masterpiece without some memory of the conquest. posting here in case any of you get vicarious enjoyment from it (and also cos I'm a little proud ngl fam deadass clapped dem bosses' toxic af cheeks no cap).

this is the Inner Genichiro and Inner Isshin gauntlets on NG+:

there's some funny moments in the Isshin one. the Ape does a multitude of shit attacks, I threw myself off the bridge when fighting the Monk, and there's a moment in the Isshin fight (around 19:15) where he runs off to nowhere and acts confused like "wtf where'd he go". almost blew the Isshin fight right at the start as well but managed some lucky escapes.

Edited by usagi
  • Like 2

12 hours ago, usagi said:

cheers, just wrapped up NG+ as well. I'm really gonna miss the experience of playing this game fresh. pretty keen to try Elden Ring soon but there are other games from my unplayed queue up first. next is Doom Eternal, I think.

I don't normally record my gameplay but I couldn't say bye to this masterpiece without some memory of the conquest. posting here in case any of you get vicarious enjoyment from it (and also cos I'm a little proud ngl fam deadass clapped dem bosses' toxic af cheeks no cap).

this is the Inner Genichiro and Inner Isshin gauntlets on NG+:

there's some funny moments in the Isshin one. the Ape does a multitude of shit attacks, I threw myself off the bridge when fighting the Monk, and there's a moment in the Isshin fight (around 19:15) where he runs off to nowhere and acts confused like "wtf where'd he go". almost blew the Isshin fight right at the start as well but managed some lucky escapes.

nice takedown on Lady Butterfly on her last phase. idk how the fuck you were deflecting the flurry of Genichiro's arrows so fast, i don't remember being able to do that, but i'm well out of my depth on the intricacies of it all. maybe i need to watch that Fightin Cowboy walkthrough on it

3 hours ago, auxien said:

nice takedown on Lady Butterfly on her last phase. idk how the fuck you were deflecting the flurry of Genichiro's arrows so fast, i don't remember being able to do that, but i'm well out of my depth on the intricacies of it all. maybe i need to watch that Fightin Cowboy walkthrough on it

cheers. I just spam the deflect button as soon as I see him rise up and start to do it. it's hard to do all of them right but if you catch the start of it and tap the button rapidly you tend to come out of it alright. definitely recommend the FC videos, he's a pro at helping people make sense of From games.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, MaartenVC said:

English version: 

the scale of some of that is crazy cool. if any of that stuff ends up being gameplay i'll be playing it (amazing that they've got it for PS4 still whew ?)

• Like 1

gonna be quite different from Soulsborne'kiro I imagine. I can't imagine it having the same atmosphere. but I'm interested anyway.

1 hour ago, auxien said:

English version: 

the scale of some of that is crazy cool. if any of that stuff ends up being gameplay i'll be playing it (amazing that they've got it for PS4 still whew ?)

Very interested in this.

5 hours ago, exitonly said:

kinda weird how the mechs just slide around tho

Yeah I found this weird as well but it seems to be part of the core gameplay for all episodes 

1 hour ago, o00o said:

IMG_8937.thumb.webp.7a1133d376030688887d76321c79e533.webpIMG_8936.thumb.webp.1b02e5fa430988d04d91a4d6e9f08f19.webpJust got this

can't wait for this to leak:catsalute: been playing the ship of harkinian this week, a reverse engineered version of the original ocarina of time.. really sweet to have it run natively on my switch in fullscreen at 60 fps. never played OOT before I'm loving this so far

Edited by chronical