IGNORED

Oneohtrix Point Never - R Plus Seven

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like the song conceptually (and I have a huge fetish for concept music), but I still haven't gotten on its wavelength emotionally.

It might take me a couple years to come to terms with that trumpet...

I like the song conceptually (and I have a huge fetish for concept music), but I still haven't gotten on its wavelength emotionally.

It might take me a couple years to come to terms with that trumpet...

I dunno, to me the trumpet is the most brilliant bit. I really like the way it sounds... it is generic but very off.

Guest trananhhung

I like this idea of using what sounds like General MIDI in a majestic and unembarrassed way. Its reminds me of old adventure games played in DOS. I listened to do the album several times yesterday before falling asleep. Really good. And that last track. :emotawesomepm9: So pretty.

i'm not going to lie, the video is pretty cool. I just hope the album overall offers more than just a trip back to weird computer demos from the early 90s. I really liked Replica a lot, more than most of his previous work. I'd like to think he's on an upward trajectory

This is way different than Replica. The sound-palette is very cheesy, generic and imposing. Some tracks should be longer, sometimes I really wished for a beat or at least more developed low-end. Over all it's refreshing and suprising LP, thanks OPN!

Archived