IGNORED

Richard D James SoundCloud - A Gift To The Fans

Guest crowndicey

A normal working day keeps the Aphex tracks away... Finally back up to date downloading them all, 45 new tracks since my last download yesterday evening. Just completely insane.

Now sitting back and listen to them all. The existence of AB6 test pressings, a third We Have Arrived mix (the PCP one), more Universal Indicator style tracks (Moodular Acid, the other being an edit of UI Green track 6 I think)... I can hardly handle this. Completely overwhelmed here.

We should take these 70 some tracks and categorize them by vibe/estimated era/theme etc and create "bootleg" album/EP names for them..

Ex:

*SAW 85-92: The Outtakes

*Joyrex Tape Too

*Surfing on SoundClouds

*Analogue Bubblebath Pt. Infinity

*Harmonies From Halebop

:D

Just thinking of them as one giant release would be pure injustice IMO

Edit: We could create a thread dedicated to voting what's what and to categorize! would be fun

Edited by Lane Visitor

A normal working day keeps the Aphex tracks away... Finally back up to date downloading them all, 45 new tracks since my last download yesterday evening. Just completely insane.

Now sitting back and listen to them all. The existence of AB6 test pressings, a third We Have Arrived mix (the PCP one), more Universal Indicator style tracks (Moodular Acid, the other being an edit of UI Green track 6 I think)... I can hardly handle this. Completely overwhelmed here.

Completely overwhelmed here , there is something for every taste

Edited by jectA

We should take these 70 some tracks and categorize them by vibe/estimated era/theme etc and create "bootleg" album/EP names for them..

Ex:

*Joyrex Tape Too

*Surfing on SoundClouds

*Harmonies From Halebop

Edit: We could create a thread dedicated to voting what's what and to categorize! would be fun

^ Plus imagine the fun we can have with album art!

Ex:

*Joyrex Tape Too

*Surfing on SoundClouds

*Harmonies From Halebop

Needs to package it all up as an iTunes Extra...

11 Slo Bird Whistle is slowed down considerably from the version I have (and the Peel session)... hence the title.

http://consequenceofsound.net/2015/01/is-aphex-twin-secretly-leaking-an-entire-vault-of-unreleased-music/

Consequence of Sound is on it now - if gawker did make an article today as well, we may see another profile change coming...

I think that might have been due to SoundCloud's limited account features - since he's Pro Unlimited now, I don't think he'll need to bother...

Guest Atom Dowry Firth

I think that might have been due to SoundCloud's limited account features - since he's Pro Unlimited now, I don't think he'll need to bother...

He changed the url a couple of times, nothing to do with upgrading to pro (I don't think)

Edited by Timothy Forward

Ex:

*Joyrex Tape Too

*Surfing on SoundClouds

*Harmonies From Halebop

Yeah!

not sure about using fan names but it would be nice to see a full post-mortem from the watmm nerds after this crazy dream is all over.

seems to be a glut of SAW 85-92 and ABB style tracks, and CW. A few Polygon Window as well maybe. I really hope those woozy MFM organ tracks from the Joyrex tape make an appearance.

Ex:

*Joyrex Tape Too

*Surfing on SoundClouds

*Harmonies From Halebop

Agreed, that would be awesome if he did. What do you think about creating unofficial titles and art though if he doesn't?

Ex:

*Joyrex Tape Too

*Surfing on SoundClouds

*Harmonies From Halebop

Agreed, that would be awesome if he did. What do you think about creating unofficial titles and art though if he doesn't?

I'm down for this. Collectively, could probably knock up something quite tasteh