IGNORED

New Aphex Twin advertising in London underground station

nickthefish

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Daer sur wrap rekoze whean is afex droop my lief is on hole ani wodo anyting 4 luv butt

Daer sur wrap rekoze whean is afex droop my lief is on hole ani wodo anyting 4 luv butt

I miss delet

that guy had brian damage

brian damage is the worst

New minipops kid pls

just a new kid. old one was cool but he's played out, probably writing shitty metal or somethin

Nah man, he's currently making stuff that's proper Rephlex influenced that I could only dream of imagine being able to make at his age:

Hot damn! If this isn't the SAW1 with extra tracks thing, I hope to holy hell this is a new sound or next step.. (not tracks from 2004-2007 as fun as those are to hear)

edit: read back on the thread and looks like some folks are ANGRY about fans posting their hopes and sharing excitement about a possible release. To that I say lighten up you silly billies! If lightening up isn't part of your plans, maybe stop looking at an Aphex Twin fan forum when Warp Records is teasing and hyping something Aphex related. That might help with the ANGER :)

New minipops kid pls

just a new kid. old one was cool but he's played out, probably writing shitty metal or somethin

Nah man, he's currently making stuff that's proper Rephlex influenced that I could only dream of imagine being able to make at his age:

lol I was 100% joking of course, but no matter, that's actually pretty deece. Like you said, he's doing good shit for his age no doubt. Good on him.

Hot damn! If this isn't the SAW1 with extra tracks thing, I hope to holy hell this is a new sound or next step.. (not tracks from 2004-2007 as fun as those are to hear)

The style of the ads is almost suggestive of a throwback release, wouldn't much surprise me if it was SAW1 pt2 basically. Probably not, but the sorta 90's look of the logo done up as it is, plus it being like 'part of the surroundings' basically.... it makes me wonder.

New minipops kid pls

Better than 99% of the stuff I hear on the EKT section

The style of the ads is almost suggestive of a throwback release, wouldn't much surprise me if it was SAW1 pt2 basically. Probably not, but the sorta 90's look of the logo done up as it is, plus it being like 'part of the surroundings' basically.... it makes me wonder.

worryingly plausible...

Archived