IGNORED

Coronavirus COVID-19

BCM

Yeah, like half of the cases in Virginia were in my dad's home. National news. He's like Kieth Richards or something. 

Edited by marf

German scientists have examined the corona hotspot Heinsberg ("the German Wuhan") and discovered that the actual mortality rate is only at .37 %. Until now, Johns Hopkins and RKI had it estimated at about 2.0 %, roughly five times more.

https://www.theblaze.com/news/2020/04/09/german-study-shows-coronavirus-mortality-rate-five-times-lower-than-widely-reported-numbers/amp

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, chenGOD said:

What? Gay clubs were instrumental in the rise of techno. And if you want an incredible gay techno artist - Anthony Child!

eh? surgeon has a wife. DJ replacement bus service.

1 hour ago, pcock said:

eh? surgeon has a wife. DJ replacement bus service.

Really? I thought I’d read somewhere that he was gay. My bad then! Banging fucking techno anyhoo, perfect for chasing away the covid19 blues. 

7 hours ago, chenGOD said:

Really? I thought I’d read somewhere that he was gay. My bad then! Banging fucking techno anyhoo, perfect for chasing away the covid19 blues. 

Let me help out here (fuck this is funny and spooky at the same time). I haven't always been the most stable on my WATMM adventure and one time around 2010 or so, I started a thread called "holy hell is surgeon a gay?" I have no idea why and it's not remotely funny now but we really ran with it. So...I'm pretty sure my shitpost meme'ing while in questionable states of sobriety and health seeded your mind. Not that it matters at all but he's straight and I think I even knew that at the time. Who knows. I baleeted a haul of old posts and threads from certain eras and I'm thankful for the ability to do so. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

The whole surgeon persona does work better if he's gay though. Gives it some secret levels of sophistication. Without it, it turns into a bland kind of cis power techno. With a bit of gayness, it gets that spark of IDMness burried into that techno. 

God, that makes me sound gay. But its tru though! ;D

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, xxx said:

Let me help out here (fuck this is funny and spooky at the same time). I haven't always been the most stable on my WATMM adventure and one time around 2010 or so, I started a thread called "holy hell is surgeon a gay?" I have no idea why and it's not remotely funny now but we really ran with it. So...I'm pretty sure my shitpost meme'ing while in questionable states of sobriety and health seeded your mind. Not that it matters at all but he's straight and I think I even knew that at the time. Who knows. I baleeted a haul of old posts and threads from certain eras and I'm thankful for the ability to do so. 

None of it matters because:

- Surgeon isn’t all that great. Or anyway not great enough to offset:

- Eurovision Song Contest

5 minutes ago, goDel said:

The whole surgeon persona does work better if he's gay though. Gives it some secret levels of sophistication. Without it, it turns into a bland kind of cis power techno. With a bit of gayness, it gets that spark of IDMness burried into that techno. 

God, that makes me sound gay. But its tru though! ;D

hahaha there was some genuine curiosity because he did have a 12" called "Boys, School Showers & Swimming Pools". The British Murder Boys had a pretty "daddy" aesthetic that featured some men getting choked, track titles like "Learn Your Lesson" and stuff. Fuck I'm dying laughing all over again. I shouldn't have deleted the thread. Anyway, it was 1 part inquiry, 9 parts lulz. Back to the regularly scheduled COVID doom I guess... 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, xxx said:

I remember the thread and i did look for it before you post this but i guess it was deleted, and i do think the title was way more simple than that, something like, is surgeon gay or surgeon is gay...

3 hours ago, jaderpansen said:

when did nasa shirts become so popular among silly people? general observation lately...

Yeah, they really do seem to try and market it as a brand more aggressively lately. I don't think they're pushin it to silly people per se, mind, it just seems to have reached the mainstream. Probably something to do with "nerds being cool" and all as well.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, IDEM said:

Yeah, they really do seem to try and market it as a brand more aggressively lately. I don't think they're pushin it to silly people per se, mind, it just seems to have reached the mainstream. Probably something to do with "nerds being cool" and all as well.

i see. yeah i guess it just hit c&a, h&m etc, like random metal band shirts not too long ago. fashion is strange.

7 hours ago, rhmilo said:

None of it matters because:

- Surgeon isn’t all that great. Or anyway not great enough to offset:

- Eurovision Song Contest

Sorry, this opinion is invalid. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, xxx said:

all because of that one top button

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, manmower said:
18 minutes ago, chenGOD said:

Sorry, this opinion is invalid. 

You mean like Clark?

I want to laugh at this but the grammar nazi in me wants to say something else. 
Excited James Woods GIF

Sorry Anchorman GIF by reactionseditor

• Haha 1