So they're remaking Scarface eh?, That should be good.

I never really cared for the 83' version, but still...hololywood.

Say hello to my little friend!

*pulls out penis*

*urinates in the general direction of Hollywood*

Are they remaking the remake or the original?

The 83' version. Supposedly, I hope you're sitting down,.....set in LA.

The 80s Scarface is terrible, they'd have to try pretty hard to make it worse. The original one was great though.

I'm with you. Never liked it. Hated the score, cinematography, and most everything else. But, with that being said, it's considered by many to be a classic & there's no point in re-making it.

hated the score for scarface? how is that even possible? i mean ..what? how? why?

pretty easy when you're not a fan of moroder. :smile:

his production for other folks is better than his own stuff imo.

Edited by olo

interstellar

I thought it was cool. obvious cheesy love story stuff aside. the space visuals were gorgeous. I think it could have been a little shorter. also, why was machonnay the only one with an accent on his farm?

the tidal wave planet. how was there waves hundreds of feet high in less than knee deep water like that?

I do want to watch it again though. I'm having trouble with the paradox loop though.

Edited by jules

The Imposter 9/10. Interesting documentary about a guy taken in by a family after pretending to be their missing child. Explores how people choose what they want to believe and give themselves tunnel vision by not looking at the entire picture.

Later on in the film, we are shown a news story in which the imposter is in his jail cell and it has a phone in it. Why would they give him a phone in his cell?