On 12/22/2023 at 9:26 PM, Nebraska said:

Rebel_moon_part1_poster.jpg

terrible star wars episode one phantom menace rip off. immediately this began, my wife and i began to talk, then she asked me about 5 minutes later, "why are we watching this?"
it's the kind of film which plays a formula by the numbers and every other character has a "unique foreign made-up accent" and a vested interest in something you don't care about.

synderverse out of ten

Watched 10 minutes of this. Couldn't focus after the first 3 minutes. Left the room, got back 10 minutes later and turned it off.

• Haha 2

On 12/30/2023 at 1:31 PM, psn said:

Godzilla Minus One was pretty damn good.

Just saw it in theaters tonight. Surprisingly awesome. I actually was invested in the characters, the score was phenomenal, and I felt they kept Godzilla true to his roots with his look and did an excellent job showcasing how much of a destructive force the big critter could be. I was even more surprised to be in an American movie theater with good attendance watching a subtitled foreign film. 

• Like 1

The French Dispatch. Persevered through what was actually unwatchable bilge, became slightly interested by the Benny Del Toro bit (not for long) before falling asleep in whatever the last bit was. 1/10

• Like 1

9 hours ago, cruising for burgers said:

😄That’s usually the first thing that comes to mind when I think of the guy 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

22 hours ago, o00o said:

anyone seen the boy and the heron yet? I wonder if its worth watching in cinema

No, haven't seen it yet. I have a huge screen at home, so I don't care so much so I don't care about the cinema anymore. Buuut if you haven't got a huge screen I say go see it, because his films definitely deserve the immersion you get from a blown up image.

• Like 1

Sorry, I got stuck in a time loop.

• Farnsworth 1
  • Big Brain 1

9 hours ago, o00o said:

HAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Spoiler

200.gif?cid=6c09b952ujeg6osp8dqujl601ce6

HAHAHAHAHAH!!H!H"!HAA!

• Like 1

that is a truly abominable Radiohead cover. I guess this type of shit works on a certain audience for Netflix to keep doing it. zoomers? idfk

Netflix is so full of mid content. I swear their movies don't feel like actual movies, and they're just churning them out. Out of all the streaming services, it's definitely the one I would axe first.

Although I would miss streaming Seinfeld, but yet the aspect ratio is all screwed up on it anyways...

apparently 28 Years Later is happening. (sequel to 28 Days Later and the completely forgettable 28 Weeks Later)

• Like 1