still cant see shit from my corneal abrasion, but Enough to google if my favorite dude Harry Dean Stanton made into the series. Really happy. I like marathoning shows anyway.

still cant see shit from my corneal abrasion, but Enough to google if my favorite dude Harry Dean Stanton made into the series. Really happy. I like marathoning shows anyway.

You're in for a treat. If there's one show to binge it's this one. It was filmed like an 18-hour movie.

77mfqH5.gif

Thank you. In the middle of a tense scene this made me laugh really hard.

The "He's dead" from Lynch shortly after this was so damn funny.

lol @ lynch giving that french babe war stories. and albert's reaction as they waited for her to leave? 

also, why is audrey married to a hardboiled egg on an egg cup?

Lame episode.

disagree on that, I was lolling during Audrey's whole scene, and at Dougie attempting to play catch, and Ferrer and Lynch are a duo of comedy gold

I feel like these past couple episodes are the light before we plunge back into darkness

6 more episodes is not enough

Agreed, least favourite for me too, good scenes with Sarah Palmer though. That Audrey scene at the end was absolutely hateful.

Yeah the Sarah Palmer stuff was ace. What's she hiding in her house?

This was definitely a frustrating episode. I did like Audrey's husband. I could swear he's being played by two people, like somebody else is doing his arms.

Also, did I hear that right? Is Audrey fucking her kid?

I took it as Billy being her lover and Charlie being a marriage of convenience. Like she's a trophy wife or something.

hmm, I thought they were talking about Richard and she just calls him Billy. Seeing as they were talking about a truck.

What was the name of the guy Andy was talking to about the truck Richard used?

Guest transmisiones ferox

wow the scene with that french girl and Lynch was amazing and hillarious. Lynch knows how to make a beutifull women in his movies. still remember that Mulholland Dr. lesbian scene with Laura Hering and Naomi Watts...

Yeah the Sarah Palmer stuff was ace. What's she hiding in her house?

This was definitely a frustrating episode. I did like Audrey's husband. I could swear he's being played by two people, like somebody else is doing his arms.

Also, did I hear that right? Is Audrey fucking her kid?

Two things sprung to mind, woodsmen are roaming her house or she has the delivery guy from the convenience store tied up(for whatever reason).

The former springs to mind because I think she's the young girl from Episode 8, and her watching that nature scene on TV reminded me of when the woodsmen ripped apart Mr C.

The latter is a blind guess. :cerious:

Of course, I could be wrong with both.  :cisfor: 

Edited by NorthernFusion

I enjoyed how frustrating this episode was.

The Sarah Palmer scenes were great - the fan, the shop meltdown, probably having the delivery boy tied up in the house (is Mr C there?)

And Audrey getting frustrated with her freaky husband was probably a dig towards the fans for getting frustrated at her not being in the show until episode 12.

Loads of cool little bits - Dougie getting a ball chucked at him was ace.  If he has a relationship with his son now then I guess when he turns back to being Cooper he will keep this family?

Will be get Dougie vs. Mr C in the final episode?

Also saw a rumour that David Bowie recorded a track for the final episode credits from the club.  Probably wild speculation - but that would be amazing and sad.

Edited by fletcher

the story progression is so slow it feels like it goes backwards.

anyway loved that episode, so many great moments whoever says the opposite is fking lame.

my fav. character was the old women what a crazy nut, hope she is O.K. ?! oh and lynch has a fine taste in women !

ps: during the episode a black bug flew threw my window into a lamp and was a bit roasted while making strange noises , what a lynchian moment .

Edited by Kavinsky

the story progression is so slow it feels like it goes backwards.

anyway loved that episode, so many great moments whoever says the opposite is fking lame.

my fav. character was the old women what a crazy nut, hope she is O.K. ?! oh and lynch has a fine taste in women !

ps: during the episode a black bug flew threw my window into a lamp and was a bit roasted while making strange noises , what a lynchian moment .

the old woman? You mean Laura Palmer's mom?

hmm, I thought they were talking about Richard and she just calls him Billy. Seeing as they were talking about a truck.

What was the name of the guy Andy was talking to about the truck Richard used?

Just went back and watched the scene with Andy and that guy but his name isn't mentioned. The only other time I remember a Billy coming up was right at the end of an episode where that guy ran into the diner and shouted "Has anyone seen Billy?".

Also was that whole scene with Gordon, Albert and the french lady all just Gordon giving Albert information in code? It's reaaally similar to that bit at the beginning of FWWM with the dancing lady. The stuff Gordon says in both is pretty similar as well, both things about relations to his mother.

^ yeah was reading about that online. This whole episode seems to be tied to FWWM.

Obviously you have the title. The sound effect when Diane says "let's rock" is the same sound effect when Cooper sees the same phrase on the windshield in FWWM. Some people think Diane might be possessed by The Arm.

Also you have the FWWM sounds over Sarah Palmer's freakout scene.

And yeah, French woman scene is possibly a 'Lil' scene. He even says to Albert after his non-sequitur turnip talk "she didn't get it either"

Also

IgPgp9Ll.jpg

does anyone think there's a bit of trolling going on in this show? i mean.. i love it but i lol sometimes at the coices they make and i know that 5 years from now when i watch it again i'll probably laugh harder. 

but that scene w/audrey.. jeez.. was tough.