yeah i have really enjoyed the last few eps and pleased that the story is now moving forward more decisively with some kind of direction. it's taken a long time to get where we are now - too long for my taste, but sure others have enjoyed the meanderings.

Lol, brilliant.

Fuck knows what's going to happen in the finale. Any conjecture / prediction is surely to fail.

This is what has made it compelling television. Going to be sad when it's over.

Edited by fletcher

Richard is a little bit BOB because Booper but his willy in his mummy.

My theory based on nothing whatsoever is he's the spawn of Audrey and evil Coop. He went on a big sex-fuelled rampage (a rompage?) before going on the run (or whatever it is he's meant to have done to go 'missing' for the last 25 years).

Wait ... did I actually get that right ?! (or when he said 'son' was it just the proverbial for him being younger?)

Richard is a little bit BOB because Booper but his willy in his mummy.

My theory based on nothing whatsoever is he's the spawn of Audrey and evil Coop. He went on a big sex-fuelled rampage (a rompage?) before going on the run (or whatever it is he's meant to have done to go 'missing' for the last 25 years).

Wait ... did I actually get that right ?! (or when he said 'son' was it just the proverbial for him being younger?)

He also mentioned being 25 years his senior, pretty much confirms what you predicted imho.

I'm gonna have to avoid all spoilers until tomorrow after work. Goodbye internet.

han solo dies

giphy.gif

but did you know that kevin spacey is keyser soze? 

Oh this is gonna be a great page. We got all the big hitters in here already.

I don't think it can get any cooler, but scroll down and prove me wrong. So hyped for this page. Please keep your Reddit links contained within URL brackets, im talkin2u Ned Flanders.

Edited by Schlitze