IGNORED

Kanye West - Yeezus

Guest abracadabra

I dunno, I think Yeezus is way better than most other pop music. I like it. I don't think it's the most amazing thing ever, but it's forward thinking for pop. Whenever you want to complain about the pop music now, just remember: 5 years ago we had T Pain and Soulja Boy.

You know what, I will definitely concede that the last two KW albums were interesting if nothing else.

• 2 weeks later...

Kanye: "I am Warhol. I am the No. 1 most impactful artist of our generation. I am Shakespeare in the flesh. Walt Disney. Nike. Google. Now, who's going to be the Medici family and stand up and let me create more? Or do you want to marginalize me?"

starts around 17min in

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S78tT_YxF_c

I don't hold Kanye's music on high regard, but I do think he is talented and I do/did enjoy listening to his music. but his antics and holier than thou attitude foreshadows everything else for me... I can't listen to him any longer.

Kim looks different. I think it's the Tina Turner hair color.

no, she got plastic surgery plus a major nosejob after babby

her new nose is pretty but unfortunately doesn't fit her face, they moved it up so her upper lip area is too wide and she has chimpface.

By the way this album is actually quite good, and by quite good I mean it has some high highs and low lows, but is never less than interesting. It may actually be brilliant but it has some really tasteless elements too (like co-opting Nina Simone for some stupid superficial rhymes about random shit, and well, basically all of Kanye's persona including the constant misogyny, paranoia and materialism)

I listened once and it made me feel physically sick. Maybe something to do with it embodying everything I hate about western culture in musical form. I guess that's what makes it good though... he certainly gets the retarded culture he represents, maybe better than anyone else.

Edited by Zephyr_Nova

I listened once and it made me feel physically sick. Maybe something to do with it embodying everything I hate about western culture in musical form. I guess that's what makes it good though... he certainly gets the retarded culture he represents, maybe better than anyone else.

exactly

I think people are supposed to be disgusted by this album, and that he knew exactly what he was doing when he decided to rap as douchey and lazy as possible on Bound 2. Half actor, half rapper. Not that people "don't get it" but I think a lot of it has to do whether Kanye actually pisses you off or if you take it as face value. I think Yeezus is pretty clever.

Kanye: "I am Warhol. I am the No. 1 most impactful artist of our generation. I am Shakespeare in the flesh. Walt Disney. Nike. Google. Now, who's going to be the Medici family and stand up and let me create more? Or do you want to marginalize me?"

starts around 17min in

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S78tT_YxF_c

That was hard to watch for the most part. I am still not fully convinced if it's an act... it seems real, but I have a hard time believing that someone who thinks about themselves like that is 100% serious.

I wish sway woulda taken off the head-wrap and just knocked his ass out. Woulda been hood as fuck. Poor Sway, it'd be a shit feeling to have someone say you're nothing and your hard work isn't a good as theirs on your own talk show.

I watched about a minute (from the 17 min mark) (I have little to do with KW, a couple of his tunes are good)

Wether he's joking, being ironic or being serious, I cant tell. One thing I can tell is that he's a total cunt.

It's refreshing seeing a Kanye interview where the interviewer doesn't spend the whole interview kissing Kanye's ass and telling him how right and intelligent he is, like Zane Lowe.

Ever since his mother died, Kanye's gone in a downward spiral of obsession with fashion and such petty things and egotism. When he starts screaming "you ain't got the answers" he's most likely projecting

Oh my god he's just a really dumb person that thinks fashion is gonna save the world

So out of touch and useless

That was hard to watch for the most part. I am still not fully convinced if it's an act... it seems real, but I have a hard time believing that someone who thinks about themselves like that is 100% serious.

He's (almost) married to Kardashian. Of course he's serious when he thinks fashion is going to save the world! That's what she would say as well. Probably...

it seems like he's one or two interviews away from a full on nervous breakdown.

i for one cannot wait --- i want it to be spectacular ala kony guy style, naked and masturbating by the side of a freeway. so heinous and hilarious martyrdom seems impossible