IGNORED

Richard D James SoundCloud - A Gift To The Fans

Guest crowndicey

i havent downloaded them because im waiting for them to be available to buy. i want to see 10 albums, album covers, album titles, and a Norman Records link for purchase by Valentines Day.

jsmcpn cheers, don't really care much about that stuff as I said. Just like things to be vaguely chronological - I would have done it myself, but with work and a newborn...time is a precious commodity.

Sorry, I should have separated the tracknames/up-order into a separate pastebin from the comments/tags paste :catrage: j/k

fulfill your OCD(estiny)!

Tip for those who want to make an MP3 CD out of this:

> Foobar > Sort > Sort by Track Number

> Foobar > File Operations > Rename to... > File name pattern: 0%track%%filename%

This way you should always have the correct track order on your MP3 CD / audio player / ...

:music:

Tip for those who want to make an MP3 CD out of this:

> Foobar > Sort > Sort by Track Number

> Foobar > File Operations > Rename to... > File name pattern: 0%track%%filename%

This way you should always have the correct track order on your MP3 CD / audio player / ...

:music:

Correction:

0%track%_%filename%

soundcloud really need to rethink how they display large amount of tracks in an account, scrolling downwards, waiting / buffering....first world problemsssss.

soundcloud really need to rethink how they display large amount of tracks in an account, scrolling downwards, waiting / buffering....first world problemsssss.

an upload calendar as navigation would be nice. Or a timeline with the days you uploaded stuff.

on the other hand.. not too common that you have that many tracks on an account.. it's not too often you have to scroll and buffer that much.

Just been listening to Japan & noticed some changes to the '93 release. It definitely sounds more polished compared to release (atleast the copy I have), drums have a lot more punch.

During the interlude part at 7:20, the '93 release has lots of background noise hissing in & out changing pitch. The Japan track removes these sounds completely so a quiet build-up till the drums come back in. There's also a few sequence changes with the vocals which are faint in the mix.

Small changes overall but great to hear to hear a different mix :)

on the other hand.. not too common that you have that many tracks on an account.. it's not too often you have to scroll and buffer that much.

agreed, tis' more of a personal irritation having 100+ tracks on my own account, navigation gets shitty.

Yeah that's exactly what I mean. He sits there replying to odd questions and to himself.. Oh well, I can't complain really. Still waiting for the 2000 era though, I bet that stuff is sicker than anything yet.

He could just tell us if he's done uploading really. I'm still sitting here refreshing the page once in a while which feels odd to be honest

lol ikr, going back every 20 mins or so. guess ill do this for the rest of my life like that dude from lost pressing a btn once in a while

Pressed play on the Soundcloud profile when I got up today and I've now made it all the way through (with several breaks obviously). Funny hearing the first uploads again, makes Monday seem like ages ago. So many tracks and so much excitement between then and now.

yall peep this one yet linked from one of the comments ? https://soundcloud.com/user901489418

"why are you here listening to this? aphex twin just released over 100 (what are we at now, 110?) new tracks and you're listening to shitty remixes?"