IGNORED

Richard D James SoundCloud - A Gift To The Fans

Guest crowndicey

Hoping for a new batch soon :)

yeah i'm craving for an afx batch flash 2

i love how most sounds like shit when i listen with my earbuds on soundcloud and then when i play the tracks on my system i'm blown a ball from the soundprolapse

I'm thankfull for the insane amount of stuff he shared. Shiet, I don't understands how some of you guys are already done with it.

Edited by Gocab

I'm thankfull for the insane amount of stuff he shared. Shiet, I don't understands how some of you guys are already done with it.

only stepheng is done with it, everyone else is still enjoing. just ignore him

anyone understands the (vocoder disco) lyrics? i think he sings same thing over and over but

i tatata, you, i shall brbrbr...i found a tall...shallala... pewpewpew...love you?

im not even close lol, this is impossible :facepalm:

Edited by Mag

Am I the only one dying to hear something akin to his Run The Place Red remix then, yea? I adore CCAI, Syro, the Analords and the Tuss but that track really stands out from his discography IMHO. Prob the blackest song he's ever released 'cept maybe Shiz Ko E.

anyone understands the (vocoder disco) lyrics? i think he sings same thing over and over but

i tatata, you, i shall brbrbr...i found a tall...shallala... pewpewpew...love you?

lol what on earth are you talking about?

I haven't even digested 25% of the aphex soundcloud dump. I'm far from done with it, definitely never said I was done with it?

dr_DaveChappelle_CS_w600_h389.jpg

Edited by StephenG

lol what on earth are you talking about?

I haven't even digested 25% of the aphex soundcloud dump. I'm far from done with it, definitely never said I was done with it?

dr_DaveChappelle_CS_w600_h389.jpg

lol im just kidding dude :biggrin:

i forgot that sarcasm usually doesnt work in internets (not that im good at it, anyway), its my weird sence of humor

:beer:

edit: lol its actually is funny, i wanted to see your phace when you read it

Edited by Mag

Dump.

verb (used without object)
to fall or drop down suddenly.
to throw away or discard garbage, refuse, etc.
Commerce.
  1. to offer goods for sale in large quantities at a low price.
  2. to dump below-cost goods into foreign markets.
to release contents:
a sewage pipe that dumps in the ocean.
Slang. to complain, criticize, gossip, or tell another person one's problems:
He calls me up just to dump.
Slang: Vulgar. to defecate.
noun
an accumulation of discarded garbage, refuse, etc.
Also called dumpsite, dumping-ground. a place where garbage, refuse, etc., is deposited.

Ok so I have been slowly digesting all this sondclud dump malarky.

I have all tracks (so far) on my mp3 player and i've been listening to them on shuffle as I walk the dog around town at night.

Don't think i've found a track I dislike yet. The problem with doing it this way is that I have no idea what the tracks are called unless I keep pulling the player out of my pocket to check (which I can't be assed to do).

Makes for a great dog walking soundtrack though and should last a couple more weeks before tracks start repeating!

I have all tracks (so far) on my mp3 player and i've been listening to them on shuffle as I walk the dog around town at night.

Don't think i've found a track I dislike yet. The problem with doing it this way is that I have no idea what the tracks are called unless I keep pulling the player out of my pocket to check (which I can't be assed to do).

Makes for a great dog walking soundtrack though and should last a couple more weeks before tracks start repeating!

HA! I second the dog walking soundtrack thang. My pup has benefitted from the SC dump more than I have. Longer walks and more dumps for him everyday for a month now while I loose myself in the music. I hope for his sake RDJ and Mike keep them tracks coming....your hear that you two? My dog needs you!

Edited by Alfreddo

HA! I second the dog walking soundtrack thang. My pup has benefitted from the SC dump more than I have. Longer walks and more dumps for him everyday for a month now while I loose myself in the music. I hope for his sake RDJ and Mike keep them tracks coming....your hear that you two? My dog needs you!

Thankfully Mike's not slowing down, he just put two up in the last 5 minutes!

He's at over 12 hours of music now, closing in on RDJ

Thankfully Mike's not slowing down, he just put two up in the last 5 minutes!

He's at over 12 hours of music now, closing in on RDJ

Yeah, Mike is krushing right now.

check-breaks-glass-hockey-hit-body-check

Did anyone see the "saw 1.5" playlist description?

there are more, inc. versions of the tracks that were released on saw1, those will come out on a re-release one day hopefully, so saving those for that.

i keep coming back to the page, not just to check for new tracks but to check for new playlists.

This dump has also got me back into soundcloud - following ppl , commenting on tracks, getting friends to upload old stuff. it's been fun

i keep coming back to the page, not just to check for new tracks but to check for new playlists.

This dump has also got me back into soundcloud - following ppl , commenting on tracks, getting friends to upload old stuff. it's been fun

same. and he just commented on boc commentary on 33-synthi-rhy-q, so he is lurking there atm ^^. now im wondering which year exactly is that track from. is it druqks time? he havent heard boc back then?

• ArtFluids says at 0:36:

This melody reminds me of Boards of Canada right here

• Posted 4 mins ago4 minsuser48736353001 says at 0:36:

@artfluids: id never heard of them when i made this, ha