IGNORED

Social Media's Effects On Our Minds & Lives

autopilot

19 hours ago, beerwolf said:

Just imagine the satisfying sound of the guillotine thudding down upon his neck. 

the Mark V Zuckerdroid can function without a head.

• Big Brain 2

Sent a midnight drunk video to all my mates on WhatsApp last night. Jibbering on about Mayan human sacrifice culture while cooking various elements of pig (bacon and black pudding) and also discussing The Unholy Tree Badger which was stalking me in the back garden. Pretty sure me let loose on Facebook would of been a really bad idea. Especially when I was on my DRUG PHASE. That stuff never goes away. 

On 11/8/2021 at 7:38 AM, geg said:

this video reminds me of philip k dick's novel the three stigmata of palmer eldritch, where people are hooked on a drug that lets them enter some sort of virtual reality, and are spending their money improving their virtual homes while otherswise living in misery

''the most important experience of all, connecting with people''

-void in his eyes revealing he never connected with anyone ever-

Aint this whole thing is the invention of someone that never connected with anyone ever and over-compensate with the craziest batshit social media meta universe?

15 hours ago, beerwolf said:

Sent a midnight drunk video to all my mates on WhatsApp last night. Jibbering on about Mayan human sacrifice culture while cooking various elements of pig (bacon and black pudding) and also discussing The Unholy Tree Badger which was stalking me in the back garden. Pretty sure me let loose on Facebook would of been a really bad idea. Especially when I was on my DRUG PHASE. That stuff never goes away. 

Plz reshare

Interesting piece on fivethirtyeight about what could be done about those facebook algorithms. Bunch of experts and former employees giving suggestions ranging from tweaks to the current algorithms to just basically burning it down to the ground.

https://fivethirtyeight.com/features/facebooks-algorithm-is-broken-we-collected-some-spicy-suggestions-on-how-to-fix-it/

1 minute ago, ambermonke said:

My concern is that the US government becomes so corrupt that elections basically become auctions. Please don't let Lizard Man take over.

The general public might feel better if they could own part of the election, maybe if they could do some NFT tie in...

Considering all the lobbying that occurs in the US, it would be great if they branded each election with the largest bank rollers. Each backer could get a preroll ad before any public addresses, add their logo to the flag or official documents from the US Government. Maybe options to rebrand Air Force 1 for a year, or sponsor the army uniforms. 

President Biden 2021, brought to you by Paloma Partners; we don't just keep your investments in good hands.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ambermonke said:

My concern is that the US government becomes so corrupt that elections basically become auctions. Please don't let Lizard Man take over.

is becomes so corrupt

3 minutes ago, ignatius said:
3 hours ago, ambermonke said:

is becomes so corrupt

m8l6zli7w0g41.png?auto=webp&s=0b860b600d

2 hours ago, Shimon_Shimon said:

Considering all the lobbying that occurs in the US, it would be great if they branded each election with the largest bank rollers. Each backer could get a preroll ad before any public addresses, add their logo to the flag or official documents from the US Government. Maybe options to rebrand Air Force 1 for a year, or sponsor the army uniforms. 

President Biden 2021, brought to you by Paloma Partners; we don't just keep your investments in good hands.

CHRONOLOGY OF ORGANIZATION OF NORTH AMERICAN NATIONS’ REVENUE ENHANCING SUBSIDIZED TIME™, BY YEAR

1. Year of the Whopper
  2. Year of the Tucks Medicated Pad
  3. Year of the Trial-Size Dove Bar
  4. Year of the Perdue Wonderchicken
  5. Year of the Whisper-Quiet Maytag Dishmaster
  6. Year of the Yushityu 2007 Mimetic-Resolution-Cartridge-View-Motherboard-Easy-To-Install-Upgrade For Infernatron/InterLace TP Systems For Home, Office Or Mobile (sic)
  7. Year of Dairy Products from the American Heartland
  8. Year of the Depend Adult Undergarment
  9. Year of Glad
  • Burger 2
  • Farnsworth 1

17 minutes ago, prdctvsm said:

m8l6zli7w0g41.png?auto=webp&s=0b860b600d

CHRONOLOGY OF ORGANIZATION OF NORTH AMERICAN NATIONS’ REVENUE ENHANCING SUBSIDIZED TIME™, BY YEAR

1. Year of the Whopper
  2. Year of the Tucks Medicated Pad
  3. Year of the Trial-Size Dove Bar
  4. Year of the Perdue Wonderchicken
  5. Year of the Whisper-Quiet Maytag Dishmaster
  6. Year of the Yushityu 2007 Mimetic-Resolution-Cartridge-View-Motherboard-Easy-To-Install-Upgrade For Infernatron/InterLace TP Systems For Home, Office Or Mobile (sic)
  7. Year of Dairy Products from the American Heartland
  8. Year of the Depend Adult Undergarment
  9. Year of Glad

pretty sure we're all on the way to being Objaydarts. 

• Haha 1
  • Farnsworth 1

• 2 weeks later...

This may of been posted already. Went down one of those YouTube rabbit holes the other night and ended up on these Vice Informer clips (which were spawned from Britain’s Toughest Debt Collector, which is also worth a watch, if you like finding out about people who are happy to cut their own face off what do you think they’ll do to somebody else ?

Edited by beerwolf
  • Like 1

Since YouTube has shrouded the dislikes count, then Reddit should do the same with their downvotes so you can express a potentially unpopular honest opinion without fear of reprisal.

Interesting read on the exodus of black users from Facebook, and how they are unfairly flagged and censored when trying to discuss racial issues:

https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/black-people-facebook-more-anyone-181954883.html

On 12/7/2021 at 2:51 PM, Joyrex said:

Dispersions in ice sheets, they do make good samples ? 

On 12/5/2021 at 6:21 AM, ambermonke said:

Since YouTube has shrouded the dislikes count, then Reddit should do the same with their downvotes so you can express a potentially unpopular honest opinion without fear of reprisal.

Just express the honest opinion, there's no physical component to downvotes. Unless you get doxed but that holds in any situation, voting system or not.