Joyrex

3 hours ago, mushroom said:

[busts open door to thread, stumbling, gasping for breath] TAL---TALLINN 31:43

Yes, that track. Seems like many of us are starving for some more... traditional... stuff. Also, traditional Ae drum patterns ?

5 hours ago, xox said:

Hey wtf?! There’s no singing, just music! ? 

There's no music either! Just some bleeps and bloops. Wtf, maybe my digital vinylz are digi-scratched.

• Thanks 1

dingsda-das-erste-sendung-tv.jpg

3 minutes ago, auxien said:

darreichungsform 

darreichungsform

diungs

dingus

mindblown.gif

from da reich rungs :blink:

Edited by IDEM
  • Like 2
  • Farnsworth 1

1 hour ago, Hugh Mughnus said:

I've only heard Oslo so far. 

V nice. Dat Bass.

thx autechreses bros.

so far Ive found that one to be the most mellow but havent done them all yet. I love how much more varied these are than the previous sets were

14 minutes ago, jules said:

so far Ive found that one to be the most mellow but havent done them all yet. I love how much more varied these are than the previous sets were

I think this round of sets was probably more carefully curated to that end. I think it's a good approach! 

The 2015 round of sets is great but it's just a lot of material...

• Like 1

Nijmegen and Dublin for me so far. Both are quite different but just brilliant stuff. They are so immersive yet soothing in a very strange way. Such a welcome distraction to the current state of the world. I’m not sure I’ve ever appreciated their music more right now and that is saying a lot considering how long I’ve been a fan. 

• Like 2

Yeah is so strange how the sets are kinda relaxing and groovey at the same time as being proper sinster and intense.. going to be so much to explore in these fuckers looking forward to spending some serious time with them, making lockdown much more bearable!

• Like 1