This says it all:

[youtubehd]SsRltCivI4s[/youtubehd]

:wtf::wtf:

The FUCK is this? On the upside... This kinda shit makes me realize that I could actually make money from music, because I'm like 5000 times better than this. ..."TO THE BASEMENT!"

Horns 10/10

Really? The book was dogshit.

The Taking of Deborah Logan - Someone mentioned it in this thread, nice one as it was great fun if you didn't think about it (why do they never turn on the lights?) too much.

Mysterious Skin - 10/10

Had to think about this one, it's hard to make a clear opinion about it because it's so unbelievably graphic and descriptive of the rape of children and teenage boys. I think ultimately though what makes it work is it's directness and carefully observed character stuff - the kid who believes he was abducted by aliens was incredibly well played.

Mysterious Skin - 10/10

Had to think about this one, it's hard to make a clear opinion about it because it's so unbelievably graphic and descriptive of the rape of children and teenage boys. I think ultimately though what makes it work is it's directness and carefully observed character stuff - the kid who believes he was abducted by aliens was incredibly well played.

Gregg Araki's stuff can be incredibly disconcerting, but then he'll hit you with a stoner comedy.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Smiley_Face_%28film%29

the Teen Apocalypse Trilogy was some of his most brilliant and bizarre stuff; Totally Fucked Up/The Doom Generation/Nowhere.

thx Rubin will check them out

Paranormal Activity: The Ghost Dimension - 10/10
I'm definitely not an expert on horror films, I just love watching them at the cinema

Bond was boring and stupid. Saw it in Bristol. It will make oodles of money already broke a bunch of UK box office records

Glad I chose against that one then - is Skyfall worth the time?

Bond was boring and stupid. Saw it in Bristol. It will make oodles of money already broke a bunch of UK box office records

do they reference Quantum at all in this flick? from the trailers it seemed as if Christoph Waltz was in control of them too.

Fantastic Four - not sure what all the fuss was about here, not saying it was a great film or anything, but it's no worse than most of the other superhero nonsense that's out there. in fact, the first hour or so was actually pretty good, the ending was pretty rushed and unsatisfying though.

do they reference Quantum at all in this flick? from the trailers it seemed as if Christoph Waltz was in control of them too.

They do, yeah. I never saw qos though so it went over my head

The Lobster - really good. Nice weird/surreal and deadpan tone. Very funny in places and then incredibly dark in others.

A tiny bit too long but then these kinda arty films always are.

There's a very idm/watmm scene about three quarters of the way through. l won't spoil it.

The Lobster - really good. Nice weird/surreal and deadpan tone. Very funny in places and then incredibly dark in others.

There's a very idm/watmm scene about three quarters of the way through. l won't spoil it.

Haha! I forgot to mention that part. Definitely hit the mark with me.

assuming you mean the part about the loners and electronic music?

lol yeah, that's the bit. In particular when they're all lone raving with walkmans in the woods

lol yeah, that's the bit. In particular when they're all lone raving with walkmans in the woods

reminded me of when I went to Fabric

Yeah, nice little dance number as well.

Edit: Zatoichi that is.

Edited by Gocab

Yeah, nice little dance number as well.

Edit: Zatoichi that is.

Yeah that was pretty awesome, and I usually hate stuff like that in films. Nice score/soundtrack too. Edited by QQQ