David Lynch in 25 years

BvLJtOe.jpg

Nice - So good !

One thing I can't work out is why they put the nudey-lady-with-no-eyes in the jail cell rather than rush her to hospital...

One thing I can't work out is why they put the nudey-lady-with-no-eyes in the jail cell rather than rush her to hospital...

Rural American mental health standards / procedures.

Andy and the rest of the staff put her in there for her own safety for now. Also I suppose the hospital might be considered unsafe considering all the shit that happened to 25 years ago when bad coop ran rampant.

those audrey and charlie bits are actually really good and even innovative in the context of lynch's world, there's something very differently weird (assuming there's something like typically weird about lynch) about this dreamlike frustration, irritation and the feeling of being stuck.

Yeah I keep searching and I do see that its listing 18 episodes....or is there an update that I'm missing and they ditched the last 3?

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt4093826/episodes?season=1&ref_=tt_eps_sn_1

The ratings were so bad they got cancelled and for the next three weeks they're just airing this week's finale on reruns.

those audrey and charlie bits are actually really good and even innovative in the context of lynch's world, there's something very differently weird (assuming there's something like typically weird about lynch) about this dreamlike frustration, irritation and the feeling of being stuck.

some of the Hornes are a bit like the cast from Deleuze's Capitalism & Schizophrenia, just not the full Frank Booth

look out if he writes you a love letter, not Deleuze doe, he's far more convivial

Edited by cwmbrancity

lynch has made this with major rewatchability in mind,so many missed tricks and cheeky winks and nods,love it!

Yeah totally! Now it's finished, I'm gonna go back and re-watch from the beginning and check what I missed

So much payoff:

Cooper returns, random endgame for assassins, r horne electrocuted into oblivion, bizarre and surreal reveal of Diane tulpa. Roadhouse scene with Audrey was brilliant.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk