IGNORED

Autechre. NTS Residency. (_O_)

Stock

this should have come out back in december/january. it sounds cold & winter-y as fuck

Nah Maerch, Aepril and Mae is perfect Autechre season - It's the machinery springing to life after a cold winter.

Interestingly they went for a physical release. They put effort into thinking how it all would fit on 12" and CDs. That effort alone makes me consider this as a proper (mega) album. I wonder about their thoughts on Elseq being a digital only release and NTS Sessions a physical release. ( I'm sure some NTS tracks are edited such that they would fit the format. They could have done the same with Elseq??)

Here are some gonks btw

1200px-Gonks_from_Australian_fairground_

446a713d4e2bd0e72ec8f7fbe8f4436c--s-styl

CdxT8oVWIAYXuGj.jpg33930885874_4dafd9f0ee_b.jpg

but which

is

the

STEADY ONE

The only track I don't like so far is "bqbqbq." It sounds oddly like touchtone phone notes and is kinda irritating.

I like the track but I can't help imagining them making some long long long distance call.

"Fuck, this is a long number!"

beep boop beep boop beep beep beep boop boop boop beep boop beep boop .. beep boop boop .. beep beep boop beep boop .. beep boop beep boop .. beep beep boop beep beep beep boop boop .. beep boop beep boop beep boop .. beep beep .. beep boop boop .. beep beep boop beep boop .. beep boop beep boop ..

I flep’d

bqbqbq is the same when you turn it upside down isn't it (im slow)

its also the track I can't get into

Yeah they've been enjoying symmetry and rotational symmetry with ps, qs and ds since Oversteps. See qplay and d sho qub

Love this track, it's just a slightly unconventional ambient track.

bqbqbq is the same when you turn it upside down isn't it (im slow)

its also the track I can't get into

Try playing it reversed.

Havent tried myself, but it wouldnt surprise me if the track was supposed to work both ways. Just like the title.

Interestingly they went for a physical release. They put effort into thinking how it all would fit on 12" and CDs. That effort alone makes me consider this as a proper (mega) album. I wonder about their thoughts on Elseq being a digital only release and NTS Sessions a physical release. ( I'm sure some NTS tracks are edited such that they would fit the format. They could have done the same with Elseq??)

I’m thinking they did a physical release for this because they saw so many people claiming elseq wasn’t a proper release, so it’s just like “ok fuckers here 12 LPs, have fun with that”

I’m thinking they did a physical release for this because they saw so many people claiming elseq wasn’t a proper release, so it’s just like “ok fuckers here 12 LPs, have fun with that”

Maybe those expensive .flac files didn't sell as well as they had hoped.