IGNORED

Coronavirus COVID-19

BCM

9 minutes ago, zero said:

I can't wait until people start turning on one another, minds ablaze with paranoia thinking the other person may have it. 

already happening. asian people  being beaten up. hotel manger in USA telling an asian person "i need to know if you're chinese or been there because you'll have to be quarantined for 2 weeks"

also, chinatown in SF is a ghost town. 

2 minutes ago, Stickfigger said:

Sales in our business are up more than 50% this week! Would be much better if we could get more toilet paper! 

There have been 3 fights over toilet paper in the carparks of our stores over within the last 24 hours  ?

Time to "dump" my money in shitwipe stocks.

• Facepalm 1
  • Farnsworth 1

You guys. 

My douuuuuchey boss for the week sent me on a run to find him hand sanitizer because he’s traveling etc... I went to 9 or 10 stores (no exaggeration. It was my whole afternoon) and they were all sold out of hand sanitizer. Whole families were rushing in together and grabbing whatever they could: paper towels, hand wipes, etc. When a store was all cleaned out,  I would try the next store and see people who I recognized from the last store. It was like the twilight zone. Seriously weird. 

A pharmacist at one place I went to advised me to make my own ... 

https://www.who.int/gpsc/5may/Guide_to_Local_Production.pdf

18 hours ago, MIXL2 said:

what is the optimal way to clean ur ass? I have a faint memory of this being quite a fierce debate on here long ago.. :emotawesomepm9:

REDACTED =O

Edited by Hugh Mughnus
  • Sad 1
  • Facepalm 3
  • Burger 2

2 hours ago, Hugh Mughnus said:

take the retarded shit release of the NTS Sessions, melt them down, and then wipe your ass with the burning smoking vinyl. Best use of them you'll ever get. It might burn a bit but it's better than flogging your earholes with pure autism.

Thank me later.

i'm curious which tracks are the retarded shit, since I feel half of it is :troll: