IGNORED

Coronavirus COVID-19

BCM

On 4/30/2020 at 10:50 PM, Rubin Farr said:

Apparently, they also wait at the end of the Governor's mansion driveway with their rifles slung to try to intimidate and threaten Whitmer.

Their latest shenanigans in Odessa, Texas got them arrested trying to defeat a trailer park speakeasy ?

https://www.foxnews.com/us/texas-bar-owner-armed-gunmen-swat-standoff-reopening-coronavirus

fox "news" lmao

IMG_4444.JPG

IMG_4443.JPG

8 hours ago, BCM said:

they all look happy aaaaw

They all look related to the same sister and brother parents... with the exception of handsome toothpaste ad guy in upper right.  How'd he get in there?

Edited by Zephyr_Nova
  • Like 1

45 minutes ago, Zephyr_Nova said:

They all look related to the same sister and brother parents... with the exception of handsome toothpaste ad guy in upper right.  How'd he get in there?

Huh, for me the odd one out is top left. Dude looks literally unreal to me, like either a bad painting or a bad photoshop; must be the makeup.

1 hour ago, dingformung said:

it's a good talk w/some good questions from the audience. insights and parallels to history. pretty fascinating. a touch tedious here and there but only because the  pace is slow.. which is probably for the best since there's a lot to absorb. 

the first 4 minutes is a long introduction so skip that bit unless you don't know who Chomsky is. 

• Like 2

I think it's better to hear "masters of the USA" when he talks about the "masters of the universe". It's a very US centric version of what is going on. I mean, if there was something like the "masters of the universe" how many non-us masters would be in there? And would they agree with their US "partners". It's all hypothetical, obviously. But given the current tensions between China and the US, I'd argue it's fairly obvious there's not group of masters of the universe who happily agree. There is no such form of (informal) organisation. Within the US itself however, I do think you could make a valid argument about a masters in the us. Perhaps not as organised as seems to be implied. But organized enough to count as morally corrupt, I think. 

18 hours ago, Freak of the week said:

on srao kurvi

srao kurvino

usrano krvio

usno krvario

on i krv usrao

usrani korov

on kruv israo

on kruva isro

onu krv israo

usrano krivo

on kravu isro

surovi orkan

usrao korvin

usro korvina

u nos krvario

usro kravino

Zajeb - pogreška, trik
Zajeban - opak
Zajebano - komplicirano
Zajebao je - pogrješio je
Zajebao me - prevario me
Zajebancija - šala, muka
Zajebi - batali, pusti, ostavi na miru
Najebati - nastradati
Najebati se - namučiti se
Jebada - pritisak
Sjeban - poremećen, iscrpljen, neispravan
Sjebao me - oštetio me
Izjebao me - izmučio me, iskoristio me
Jeben - izvrstan
Jebeno - izvrsno, jako
Jebenica - savršeno, genijalno
Jebeni - prokleti
Jebeš to - to ne valja, zanemari to
Jebeš mi sve - nevjerojatno 
Jebi se - idi do đavola, super si
Jebote - opa, ma nemoj
Odjebi - gubi se
Odjebati - otkazati, odustati (od)
Odjebao me - odbio/la me, oterao/la me
Jebački - jako
Jebanje - mučenje, iživljavanje
Uzjeban - uznemiren
Razjeban - oštećen, uništen
To ne ide da ga jebeš - nemoguće je, neizvedivo
Dobar da ga jebeš - nesumnjivo dobar
Jebi me ako nije tako - siguran sam da je tako
Nemoj me jebat - ne mogu vjerovati, nemoj me gnjaviti
Ne jebem te - ne slušam te, ignoriram te
Jebemu - šteta
Nenadjebiv - nenadmašan
Nadjeban - nadmašen, pobjeđen
Jebozovan - fizički privlačan/na
Nedojeban - frustriran
Jebivjetar- ljenčina
Vukojebina - zabit, bespuće
Jebiga - jebiga

• Like 1

3 hours ago, goDel said:

I think it's better to hear "masters of the USA" when he talks about the "masters of the universe". It's a very US centric version of what is going on. I mean, if there was something like the "masters of the universe" how many non-us masters would be in there? And would they agree with their US "partners". It's all hypothetical, obviously. But given the current tensions between China and the US, I'd argue it's fairly obvious there's not group of masters of the universe who happily agree. There is no such form of (informal) organisation. Within the US itself however, I do think you could make a valid argument about a masters in the us. Perhaps not as organised as seems to be implied. But organized enough to count as morally corrupt, I think. 

lol great post 

• Haha 1

another good article here:
http://news.sky.com/story/coronavirus-lockdown-has-left-many-britons-feeling-they-are-never-safe-says-behaviour-expert-11985101

essentially saying that a monster has been created that people are terrified by, and it will now be extremely difficult to put it back into its cage. the "be afraid" narrative, that has, and still is dominating the media coverage is hugely harmful.

covid is still for the vast majority of people either a mild illness, or completely asymptomatic. this message was not pushed into view any where near as much as it should have been. instead, we get a narrow focus on extremely negative stories and a plethora of reasons we should all be scared, completely unnecessarily.

• Like 2

I think "be responsible" is often misunderstood as "be afraid". You don't help anyone by being afraid, it even raises the probability for you to act irrationally, go into denial or behave reactantly. Just think logically. What's more dangerous, overestimating the dangers of a pandemic or underestimating them? It really doesn't cut into our personal freedom to wash our hands. It makes me think of a little child who doesn't want to brush teeth or shower.

• Like 2

am i speaking a different language to everyone else? why do people keep interpreting really quite harmless posts of mine to be something to get worked up about and start pointing at me and crying "UNBELIEVER!!"

like trying to get the mob to give me the forum equivalent of a lynching.

what the hell does "go live in Italy, snowflake" even mean? is that supposed to be insulting?

what i'm saying is nothing other than the truth, and that this whole thing is going to be extremely hard to "put back in the box" as it were. at some point quite soon, people will need to go back to work and business will need to reopen. otherwise we will be facing a hugely bigger problem than covid. this is understood and agreed by most thinking people.

i'm asserting that because the narrative has shit everybody up so much (unnecessarily), it's going to be very hard to convince people it's safe to start working again etc. this is going to be a big problem, and one that didn't need to be a problem.

• Like 3

Absolutely, the economic effects are already bigger than those of the financial crisis of 2008. Makes you question how good our economic systems enable us to react to crises. We have some of the strongest and most efficient economies yet they fail to provide a sufficient preparation for crises times, simply because you can't make profit with that.

• Like 3

So, finally, lockdown is coming to an end in France. No news from my workplace, will probably lose my job soon, this shit is fucking depressing, what a fucking shitty year...

Edited by d-a-m-o
  • Sad 1

23 hours ago, Freak of the week said:

on srao kurvi

srao kurvino

usrano krvio

usno krvario

on i krv usrao

usrani korov

on kruv israo

on kruva isro

onu krv israo

usrano krivo

on kravu isro

surovi orkan

usrao korvin

usro korvina

u nos krvario

usro kravino

and your post was 23hrs before my own. 23.

Edited by cwmbrancity
  • Like 3