IGNORED

Coronavirus COVID-19

BCM

54 minutes ago, drome said:

Definitely not a cult 

everything about this is incredibly annoying.. especially the guy presenting it.  i haven't felt a "such a punchable face" sensation in a while but this guy brings it on with ever molecule of his being. please don't exist anymore. 

megaCringe

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, ignatius said:

everything about this is incredibly annoying.. especially the guy presenting it.  i haven't felt a "such a punchable face" sensation in a while but this guy brings it on with ever molecule of his being. please don't exist anymore. 

megaCringe

He's an Alex Jones protege. Explains much.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Alcofribas said:

have not read this whole thread but have the vax skeptics in here explained what they think is really going on then? 

no, they haven't. or at least I've not read much of a serious argument in this thread supporting the anti-vax position. only anger towards those who are pro vaccination.

if you ask me, it's the same mumbo jumbo anti-vaxxers have been on about since the 1800's. violates my personal liberty, don't trust the government, some secret toxin in the vaccine, etc. take your pick. I'm sure they know how to care for their body best. much more so than one of those "doctors" who don't know shit about anything...

5 minutes ago, zero said:

no, they haven't. or at least I've not read much of a serious argument in this thread supporting the anti-vax position. only anger towards those who are pro vaccination.

if you ask me, it's the same mumbo jumbo anti-vaxxers have been on about since the 1800's. violates my personal liberty, don't trust the government, some secret toxin in the vaccine, etc. take your pick. I'm sure they know how to care for their body best. much more so than one of those "doctors" who don't know shit about anything...

it's quite strange. a few family members i know are anti-vaxx but they're also the kind of people who have probably never once looked into the list of ingredients on any box of food they buy, don't blink an eye about using any potentially dangerous consumer products, go to the doctor regularly and take whatever drugs they are given, etc. it's...amusing?...that this one particular thing is the only thing they're suddenly extremely skeptical about. they've been dead wrong about covid from day 1 (oh it's nothing, it's just like the flu, masks don't work, social distancing is bad, etc.)

at the end of the day i think people are pretty dumb lol

• Like 7

10 minutes ago, Alcofribas said:

it's quite strange. a few family members i know are anti-vaxx but they're also the kind of people who have probably never once looked into the list of ingredients on any box of food they buy, don't blink an eye about using any potentially dangerous consumer products, go to the doctor regularly and take whatever drugs they are given, etc.

probably because social media/internet didn't tell them that those things are bad. 

next time you see them, give them a high five, like so:

spacer.png

1 hour ago, drome said:

Definitely not a cult 

so i actually watched this. i don't even know what to say. this is for children, yes? it's just like some dumb guy making fun of stuff he found online? 

very interesting stuff, man. this is some compelling analysis. this is food for thought. this is the kind of critical commentary we need to wrestle with. this is philosophy. it's also very funny and hilarious. it's so cool how he's not just proving how cultish it is to get vaccinated but he's also just really making you laugh with some honest to goodness zingers.

this is a like and subscribe for me. i'm hitting notifications too. please tell me there's a patreon i can throw some money at! 

• Haha 3
  • Farnsworth 1

so i actually watched this. i don't even know what to say. this is for children, yes? it's just like some dumb guy making fun of stuff he found online? 
very interesting stuff, man. this is some compelling analysis. this is food for thought. this is the kind of critical commentary we need to wrestle with. this is philosophy. it's also very funny and hilarious. it's so cool how he's not just proving how cultish it is to get vaccinated but he's also just really making you laugh with some honest to goodness zingers.
this is a like and subscribe for me. i'm hitting notifications too. please tell me there's a patreon i can throw some money at! 
Don't worry, open up the YouTube info and he's got plenty of patreon links and bitcoin donations links, plus loads of cool merch!
  • Like 1

48 minutes ago, Alcofribas said:

like @danshoebridgesaid, you can get all the coolest merch from the youtub. It's new. It's hype. It's definitely not cultish.

@drome a couple of hours ago i "thought" about telling you that boy u shouldnt rebel against the system. by rebelling you take part. you become the other side of the "coin". care for urself & ur loved ones andk the vaccine provides u with more freedom of movement and so on whether or not u believe in the deadliness of the virus or in virusses in general (or is the correct latin plural form of virus viri?)

take care

• Like 1

it's quite strange. a few family members i know are anti-vaxx but they're also the kind of people who have probably never once looked into the list of ingredients on any box of food they buy, don't blink an eye about using any potentially dangerous consumer products, go to the doctor regularly and take whatever drugs they are given, etc. it's...amusing?...that this one particular thing is the only thing they're suddenly extremely skeptical about. they've been dead wrong about covid from day 1 (oh it's nothing, it's just like the flu, masks don't work, social distancing is bad, etc.)

Most of the ones i know have taken enough acid and various other drugs to melt an elephant brain into a puddle of multicolor interstellar liquid yet wont go near a vaccine.

lol

Go figure.

Edited by thefxbip
  • Like 4
  • Facepalm 1

You should tell them the vax will make them cum as hard as Jerry Falwell Jr. watching his wife getting plowed by a cabana boy.

• Burger 2

3 hours ago, Alcofribas said:

You should tell them the vax will make them cum

somebody once asked, on this vaccine could i pass?

i need to get myself away from bill gates

i said yep, what a concept, i've heard a few side effects myself

that make your balls get a little sttrreaaaaanggge

well, pfizer: you start cumming & you don't stop cumming

• Haha 1

Had the first dose of the AZ a couple of weeks.  Rough 24 hrs with fever.  A lot of teeth chattering.  Possibly worse because I'd previously had covid.  But in the week after I had blood in my nose and one ear.  Not dripping all over me, but more than I've had since childhood nose bleeds.  And then all the smaller white hairs from my nose fell out.  Back to normal more or less, but still losing white hairs from nose.  I have to shake them off my chest every hour or so where they collect.  So if you have problem nose hair go for the AZ.

• Sad 1

sorry lads, look I'm really not an anti vaxxer or anything. I believe in them as a general rule, and would advocate for children getting the usual measles, mumps, rubella etc vaccine. I realise the hypocrisy of my position, as I do indeed take over the counter medicines - paracetamol, aspirin, cough medicine etc - without thinking twice. they could be putting anything into that shit...

but still, but still... this particular vaccine, this particular pandemic. it's a fucking odd one you've got to admit. this whole fucking thing - it's like, bit sus innit. isn't it? maybe it's just me but fucking hell boys, like what the fuck.

• Confused 1

3 minutes ago, kakapo said:

Had the first dose of the AZ a couple of weeks.  Rough 24 hrs with fever.  A lot of teeth chattering.  Possibly worse because I'd previously had covid.  But in the week after I had blood in my nose and one ear.  Not dripping all over me, but more than I've had since childhood nose bleeds.  And then all the smaller white hairs from my nose fell out.  Back to normal more or less, but still losing white hairs from nose.  I have to shake them off my chest every hour or so where they collect.  So if you have problem nose hair go for the AZ.

Same (barring nose hair). Got the AZ, and I had the 'rona a year ago. Was sick as a dog for about 12hrs in the evening. Fluey, fever and headache plus stomach pains. Was fine the next day.

The left side of my right foot also went numb for a few days but I don't know if connected. I got random nerve damage in my feet anyway.

24 minutes ago, chenGOD said:

yeah.. have read a few things like that over the last few months. the mRNA technology has a bright future. the woman who developed the pfizer/biontech vaccine was previously working on a cancer vaccine based on same technology.. so, she put that aside to work on covid vaccine.. so she's apparently back to working on the cancer vaccine which obviously would be huge. 

the US Army is working on a covid vaccine for ALL coronaViruses.. so. all possible variants.. like the whole dna strain or whatever. they're hoping to figure that out so any future pandemic can be avoided.

• Like 2

On 5/19/2021 at 6:52 AM, BCM said:

we do actually PAY for the NHS you know. i pay around £600 per month in national insurance.

Your whole NI tax bill does not go to the NHS. 
https://www.sanctuarypersonnel.com/blog/2020/04/how-is-the-nhs-funded

Americans (any place with private insurance as the predominant form of health care coverage) get the privilege of paying their insurance premiums, and then usually have deductibles to pay on top of that. 

Now of course it’s more complicated than that with many Americans getting health care insurance through their work, but the US spends more than double per capita on health care than the UK. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_total_health_expenditure_per_capita

It does not have twice as good health care outcomes. https://www.healthsystemtracker.org/chart-collection/quality-u-s-healthcare-system-compare-countries

• Thanks 1