IGNORED

Coronavirus COVID-19

BCM

This is not a purely personal issue. Group immunity requires that a large percentage of the population is vaccinated. And some people can't be vaccinated due to medical conditions, they need to be protected by those around them being vaccinated.

• Like 5
  • Sad 1

12 minutes ago, psn said:

This is not a purely personal issue. Group immunity requires that a large percentage of the population is vaccinated. And some people can't be vaccinated due to medical conditions, they need to be protected by those around them being vaccinated.

Autoimmune compromised people feel left behind; some might need 3 shots, some might not develop enough antibodies to fight off becoming infected at all. Now that mask and social distancing mandates are being lifted in some countries, they’ll basically have to live the rest of their lives in fear. I’m compromised myself, but to bacterial infections, not viral thankfully. ? 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Rubin Farr said:

Autoimmune compromised people feel left behind; some might need 3 shots, some might not develop enough antibodies to fight off becoming infected at all. Now that mask and social distancing mandates are being lifted in some countries, they’ll basically have to live the rest of their lives in fear. I’m compromised myself, but to bacterial infections, not viral thankfully. ? 

damn i didnt know that was the case

that really sucks

Just had mine as well. Reception is much improved but my arm is surprisingly sore. Like someone hit it with a baseball bat or something.

• Like 2

16 hours ago, rhmilo said:

Just had mine as well. Reception is much improved but my arm is surprisingly sore. Like someone hit it with a baseball bat or something.

lay off the wanking until you recover 

About western plague ravers spreading covid-19 in developing countries, especially in Tanzania: “Sociopaths in Headphones”: What happened when plague raves came to Zanzibar https://5mag.net/features/plague-raves-zanzibar/

Ricardo Villalobos, grade A asshole it seems

• Like 5

Heh, found myself wondering how old Ricky was doing the other day as he seems someone who’d not be able to function without being able to DJ/party. 
Very egocentric, bit sad. 

Honestly, anybody who has told you differently, and who has told you
that it changes your genetic material, is simply uneducated. You need
to stop believing the anti-vax lies, and you need to start protecting
your family and the people around you. Get vaccinated.

Linus Torvalds (creator of Linux) telling an anti-vaxxer on the Linux kernel mailing list to GTFO.

Edited by dcom
  • Like 7

6 minutes ago, dcom said:

Loved the ending as well

Get vaccinated. Stop believing the anti-vax lies.

And if you insist on believing in the crazy conspiracy theories, at
least SHUT THE HELL UP about it on Linux kernel discussion lists.

On 6/10/2021 at 12:38 PM, Rubin Farr said:

Vaccinated people can still (but rarely) get COVID, they’re called breakthrough cases.

Yes, but at least they won’t die of it! …or chances for dying are significantly lower.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, dcom said:

Wow, never thought I’d see the day that Linus Torvalds would side (or more correctly perhaps; conspire) with Bill Gates. The rabbit hole goes even deeper than I suspected. 

• Burger 1

On 6/12/2021 at 3:57 AM, zkom said:

About western plague ravers spreading covid-19 in developing countries, especially in Tanzania: “Sociopaths in Headphones”: What happened when plague raves came to Zanzibar https://5mag.net/features/plague-raves-zanzibar/

Ricardo Villalobos, grade A asshole it seems

Just gross. 

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Rubin Farr said:

What the Hell is wrong with the Southeast? Oh yeah.

D86BCC90-D9CE-4E74-9C38-A0A0A2621AA9.jpeg

oregon needs 87,000 more people to get vaccinated to get to 70%.  i think vermont is at 80% now. all restrictions lifted. 

9 minutes ago, ignatius said:

oregon needs 87,000 more people to get vaccinated to get to 70%.  i think vermont is at 80% now. all restrictions lifted. 

I’m surprised New Mexico is doing so well, usually the Southwest is pretty conservative. How sad is it the vaccine map and political maps are so similar? ? 

20 hours ago, Rubin Farr said:

I’m surprised New Mexico is doing so well, usually the Southwest is pretty conservative. How sad is it the vaccine map and political maps are so similar? ? 

New Mexico is a blue state though. 

• Like 1