IGNORED

Machinedrum - A View Of U

thumbass

Not feeling this at all. Completely inoffensive, but not my cup of tea.

I've not enjoyed anything since Rooms, Vapor City & Vapor City Archives - those works were absolutely incredible. 

Also still enjoy this from years back.

gave this a preview listen on bandcamp, and I think only heard rap on 1 track? the "feat" next to every track name is not as bad as I assumed, not as many vocalists as I was expecting.

and agree with fumi, rooms & the vapor era stuff were great. highlights of his career IMO.

the guests are varied and it makes machinedrum's music shine, who makes the guests shine cause he made some great tunes for this album

why everyone always so negative on a friggin idm forum

4 hours ago, Ivan Ooze said:

the guests are varied and it makes machinedrum's music shine, who makes the guests shine cause he made some great tunes for this album

why everyone always so negative on a friggin idm forum

shocked blunt talk GIF

7 hours ago, Ivan Ooze said:

You guys must be fun 2 party with emoji2957.png

do you ever learn?? Im just as positive as I am negative... you must never go into the positive threads

wuv uu

Edited by dr lopez
  • Like 1

Album is okay so far but it all sounds samey and inoffensive. Also the amount of vocalists that are actually on this thing aren't so bad, when I saw the feat. list back when it was announced I was very scared for it being a shitty, vocals ridden album but it's not so bad.

I like the album but would rank it below Room(s), Vapor City, and Human Energy. It's very consistent but unfortunately sounds generic at times. I feel like if it were just playing and I didn't know the artist, I wouldn't have guessed it was Machinedrum. Freddie Gibbs is great as always tho.

This is actually growing on me quite a bit. Really like all the tracks! It might be a bit more mainstream sounding than past Machinderum but for some reason I don't hate it

still not feeling it, I'm getting water jet boot youtube video vibes from this whole thing.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Ivan Ooze said:

yes you are ?

love the album, Star is my favorite track, the vocals are gorgeous!!! also love the freddie track

Freddie always killing it

• Like 1

Gonna try and squeeze this in today, didn't get around to it last week. Guess I was sorta distracted by SIGN, although I only listened to that during the stream and once the next day. 

Good to hear the feats aren't overwhelming, and that it may be on par with Human Energy (which I only first played after this one was announced but have been keeping in rotation). 

finishing the album just now... its better then i thought, thanks to the features lol. 

all his 3 solo track on here are very bleh, whatever 

its at least better then his last cheesy Human energy album (even though it had some good fun bangers)

never was a fan of his early stuff (vapor city. rooms), could hear talent, but never really had some wow moments for me. There are wow moments on this album.

The best tracks on here are wait 4 u, 1000 miles, star, Kane train, idea 36

Edited by Ayya Khema

14 hours ago, Ayya Khema said:

never was a fan of his early stuff (vapor city. rooms), could hear talent, but never really had some wow moments for me. There are wow moments on this album.

interesting perspective. I think most people would regard his early stuff not as rooms/vapor, but the merck albums. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1