Rampage had some of the best storeys in video game history, no wonder they chose to turn it into a movie.

Yes, I know the American spelling is story/stories. I think that's where the executives cocked up, and how this film came to be.

Edited by Gocab

i've seen a lot of shitty trailers with disaffected piano covers of old pop songs and adhd editing but the inexplicable choice to cue up billy corgan singing "the world is a vampire" to a giant wolf eating a helicopter has just broken my mind. 

Alright, now Dwayne, we need you to really yell "George!" with all your might and conviction, yell the name of your best friend the white gorilla who got mutated by an alien artifact to be a giant RAMPAGing monster but you know still has a heart of gold. Good job Dwayne, let's try it again though.

Ashik Kerib (1988)

The last film from Sergei Parajanov, dedicated to his late friend, Andrei Tarkovsky.

A poor Azerbaijani bard's wedding proposal is rejected by the prospective bride's wealthy father for having no offering to give in exchange. The girl vows to wait for the bard for one thousand days and nights so enough wealth may be earned to appease the father.

The least surreal of the three Parajanov films I have seen, yet it still maintains his distinctive post-Soviet Realism era's aesthetic flair. I would rank it behind Pomegranates, and above Suram Fortress. Recommended.

The Visitor 1979

Bit dissapointing, one of those films which has really intriguing stills and imagery, but between that it's pretty uneventful. Not terrible overall, decently put together, but just left wanting.

watch at your own risk...but don't think i'd recommend watching it anyway

I love Bad Timing.

White Of The Eye seemed very coked up.

Bad Timing is like a glimpse into Cosby's inner workings, its so fkn creepy & T Russell's character's arc, mary mother of god

White of the Eye jangles like coke, the psycho element is a bit ott but the way his wife gets involved is deeply disturbing

Shout is just one of those surreal 70's flicks that i stumbled on via late night telly, really liked the sound engineer scenes & audio intercut with asylum inmates playing cricket, its a bit like Straw Dogs for locations & character studies but prob lacks the punch

Ashik Kerib (1988)

The last film from Sergei Parajanov, dedicated to his late friend, Andrei Tarkovsky.

A poor Azerbaijani bard's wedding proposal is rejected by the prospective bride's wealthy father for having no offering to give in exchange. The girl vows to wait for the bard for one thousand days and nights so enough wealth may be earned to appease the father.

The least surreal of the three Parajanov films I have seen, yet it still maintains his distinctive post-Soviet Realism era's aesthetic flair. I would rank it behind Pomegranates, and above Suram Fortress. Recommended.

had this on a ex-drive for a few years, so from your review i gotta watch this nowwww, Parajanov is a class act

jim and andy

this behind the scenes documentary of the making of man on the moon is more cringeworthy than any episode of nathan for you.

yea you gotta feel for the crew, as entertaining as it was to watch I can't imagine having to put up with that everyday on set - the star system is such a flawed dynamic, if any other member of the crew started pulling that shit they'd be fired on the spot!

Street Trash

Think a few people had mentioned this here before? By golly it was amazing.Go watch it now!...and get a good HD copy of it :catrecline:

Edited by TRiP

Yeah Street Trash is amazing

Got my eye on the blu ray in Fopp, cum payday

I think it was you who gave me a link to the HD version. a children's classic.

Yeah Street Trash is amazing

Got my eye on the blu ray in Fopp, cum payday

sounds yum

looking forward to checking out 'THE MELTDOWN MEMOIRS' documentary, which is also probably on that blu-ray