The Worlds Fastest Indian

Well this was just weird, felt like autistic film making - much alike 'The Room' - just a very bizarrely made film and extremely poorly scripted/directed.

Chef - 8/10 Some quality lols to be found here.

really?! (ha\ven't seen it, assumed it would suck)

Yeah, maybe it's because I went in with pretty low expectations myself (a friend wanted to see it for her birthday), but I thought it was good fun for what it was.

Lucy, Scarlett Johansson is as beautiful as ever. The sub bass in the opening and closing scenes coupled with very clean and sparse 808 open hi-hats was very nice. Some nice nature/wildlife footage and cgi.

Edited by cloud capture

Lucy, Scarlett Johansson is as beautiful as ever. The sub bass in the opening and closing scenes coupled with very clean and sparse 808 open hi-hats was very nice. Some nice nature/wildlife footage and cgi.

but is it any good?

Yes, I enjoyed the hour and a half. I had also just baked pies, cakes, cookies, muffins, & bread for ten hours, drove 2hrs to the closest Ultrascreen theater, and inhaled three large dabs of bho in succession before making it to a perfect seating just as the last preview ended. I am not a movie critic.

Yes, I enjoyed the hour and a half. I had also just baked pies, cakes, cookies, muffins, & bread for ten hours, drove 2hrs to the closest Ultrascreen theater, and inhaled three large dabs of bho in succession before making it to a perfect seating just as the last preview ended. I am not a movie critic.

best review yet

Guardians of the Galaxy

- 9/10 -

Fuckin bad ass!

Cosmic as fuck!

Funny as fuck!

The most fucking comic book film ever made!

etc etc etc!

40814_guardians_of_the_galaxy.jpg

MD2rXsB.jpg

two tornados, full of sharks, are headed straight to new york city from different directions and predicted to merge at 42nd street (of course) causing a shark storm of biblical proportions. ian ziering, vivica fox and tara reid get chainsaws and bombs to kill the sharks. sugar ray, some other kid (who is supposed to be his son), a random dame and miley cyrus' dad and a shit ton of random semi-famous people watch in awe.

this just became syfy's "most watched" original movie

MD2rXsB.jpg

two tornados, full of sharks, are headed straight to new york city from different directions and predicted to merge at 42nd street (of course) causing a shark storm of biblical proportions. ian ziering, vivica fox and tara reid get chainsaws and bombs to kill the sharks. sugar ray, some other kid (who is supposed to be his son), a random dame and miley cyrus' dad and a shit ton of random semi-famous people watch in awe.

Aww, man..... That breaks my achy breaky heart. It's sort of like what Tom Hanks' son said: "Here's what it would say in my obituary: 'Chet Hanks, son of Tom Hanks, came up with the cure for cancer.' ”

i hadn't been a joaquin phoenix fan, so i was weary of Her, even though of course i love spike jonze. i was pleasantly surprised at how much i liked it. i found joaquin to be great, and the story, which i worried could fall flat, was handled well and played out interestingly. the cincher was the future world, possibly my favorite future in a movie yet. 10/10

Edited by very honest

MD2rXsB.jpg

I find it interesting that the sharks on the cover look more realistic than the CG sharks in the actual movie. Trying to figure that one out.

well, four of them is the same shark.

Well yes. The illustration itself is of better quality than the CG that was in the movie.

MD2rXsB.jpg

I find it interesting that the sharks on the cover look more realistic than the CG sharks in the actual movie. Trying to figure that one out.

spaceinvaders.png

Guardians Of The Galaxy - Really enjoyable and hysterically funny, best superhero film to date!

This x10

Went in knowing fuck all about Guardians history and it was great really enjoyed it

pYk4UbQ.jpg

this film felt like it was 5 hours. 5 hours of watching medium close shots of philip seymour hoffman smoking and drinking whiskey. a few minutes of random islamic dissent dude acting dodgy and super hot dame rachel mcadams going out of her way to help the dodgy guy, then another few minutes of willem dafoe putting on the worst impression of a german banker EVER. there are some other people in the film but the only time they matter is when hoffman is huffing at them betwix sips of whiskey or puffs of smoke.

just some numbers for the record:

blue ruin - 5/10

ida - 8/10

zero theorem - 6/10

locke - 7/10

amazing spiderman 2 - 4/10

dead snow 2 - 2/10

it felt like love - 7/10

divergent - 3/10

tracks - 5/10

If you enjoyed Guardians of the Galaxy, consider saying that you to one of its creators. Bill Mantlo, co-creator of Rocket Raccoon, was struck by a hit and run driver in 1992 and left with a horrific brain injury. Proceeds from these t-shirts go directly to Bill's ongoing care, Marvel was cool enough to screen the movie for him privately in his hospital bed, and for once has drawn a favorable contract for Bill giving him almost all creator's rights over Rocket, which is unheard of.

http://teespring.com/rocketracoon

Edited by Rubin Farr