went back to watch season 2 of twin peaks, which i never finished before, just so i'd appreciate season 3 more

man it sucks compared to seasons 1 and 3 (so far, I only watched up to E4 of the new stuff before deciding to go back to s2)

went back to watch season 2 of twin peaks, which i never finished before, just so i'd appreciate season 3 more

man it sucks compared to seasons 1 and 3 (so far, I only watched up to E4 of the new stuff before deciding to go back to s2)

s2 is really hard to get through. i had never finished it but then they announced this thing so i figured i'd start from the beginning... god that middle/last stretch of episodes before the finale are mind-bogglingly bad

Ha, that was great, thanks. 

yeah what a neat story, dude gets married, has kids, does a career in construction then decides to act after he retires from a 9-5 job

Yeah it gets unintentionally cheesy after the killer is revealed until the last few episodes when Lynch comes back to wrap it up. If you haven't seen the Season 2 finale you're really missing out.

been binge watchin season 2,skipping the shit bits(quite a few) still some great stuff at times tho,i,m watching the blu ray on a ps4 with headphones on and the score seems really dominant in the mix,more than i,ve noticed before,and its amazing,enhances some of the dull moments for me totally

lost my eye sight from lasikfor a month or more.  (corneL ABRASION) STILL BLIND BUT HOPEFULLY SEE SEASON 3. I STOPPED AT EP 4. IS SEASON 3 OVER? HOW MANY EPISODES WERE THERE ETC..THANKS

Edited by marf

lost my eye sight from lasikfor a month or more.  (corneL ABRASION) STILL BLIND BUT HOPEFULLY SEE SEASON 3. I STOPPED AT EP 4. IS SEASON 3 OVER? HOW MANY EPISODES WERE THERE ETC..THANKS

17. no.

when will sight return?

Edited by very honest

did you say 17 episodes?

Sight? Not sure. I can see with left eye. Sort of. Very light sensitive though.  Results were 20/20. 3 weeks out took nootropic drug for anxiety. Took too much. had dreams that were out of body experiences. Poisoned my self. Took activated charcoal.  Puked for 4 days.  Must have itched my eyes to a pulp in a dream. Worst abrasions theyve seen. luckily 3 weeks out. Flap was ok.Pain beyond anything I can describe and Ive been in a car wreck and bent the steering wheel with my head to a 90 degree angle.That pain was a joke . Eye pain is directly from hell. Mr lucky (me) is also in the opiod crisis so the best way to avoid being in pain these days is to not get hurt. 

Sight will return ....dont know... dont want to jinx my luck as its been shit 

did you say 17 episodes?

Sight? Not sure. I can see with left eye. Sort of. Very light sensitive though.  Results were 20/20. 3 weeks out took nootropic drug for anxiety. Took too much. had dreams that were out of body experiences. Poisoned my self. Took activated charcoal.  Puked for 4 days.  Must have itched my eyes to a pulp in a dream. Worst abrasions theyve seen. luckily 3 weeks out. Flap was ok.Pain beyond anything I can describe and Ive been in a car wreck and bent the steering wheel with my head to a 90 degree angle.That pain was a joke . Eye pain is directly from hell. Mr lucky (me) is also in the opiod crisis so the best way to avoid being in pain these days is to not get hurt. 

holy shit, marf. i'm sorry to hear about that. stay strong. in 2 months it will be 2 months from now. one day at a time.

yeah, 17 episodes.

good luck. feel better.

Edited by very honest

dude, i have recently had corneal abrasion - it fucking sucks. literally i was in tears with the pain one night, totally fucked me up. i got a twig in my eye whilst tidying the garden, which scratched my cornea...that was well bad but then it didn't heal right or some shit and i had/have recurring corneal abrasion, then i fucking got viral conjunctivitus as well at the same time. worst couple months ever... now like 3 months on and it's still not 100% - i have to use lubricating eye drops and this special ointment stuff before i go to sleep to make sure my eye doesn't dry out in the night. anyway, yeah fucking total nightmare.

did you say 17 episodes?

a nootropic drug for anxiety?! ru sirius?! which one?

i know we talked about this and that i've told you before but, please, consider a dynamic psychotherapy. the one i'd recommend is a group analysis. non-dynamic ones can help you in the short term and i'd recommed you a cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT) but for the long term effect there's nothing better then group analysis (GA). for best results take 8-12 week of CBT and GA after that. drugs (safer drugs), like SSRI and benzodiazepines can help you but only symptomatically. also, beta-blockers can help reduce somatic manifestations (physical symptoms)

i apologise for going off topic

Edited by xox

this one in fact

http://nootropicsdepot.com/phenibut-hcl-powder/

Hard to read the screens sorry. I read everything and thank you all for the love.

It was a bad series of events. I went to the best lasik surgeoun in the country 130,000 surgeries. He did tiger woods. Really.

Sent me to an incredible corneal surgeon.

IHe said I would impriove in 4 days. Im wearing contact lens bandages and taking antyibiotic drops and a steroid. Im really hoping it clears up quick like he says. Its been a month, but Ive over done the steroids. 

I had 7 episodes of abrasion pain with no help. Had to take a car ride ffor 2 hours to his otjher office with a bag over my head cause light was so painful.. Bad series of events. Lost track of my clonazapam intake because I was on ambien during the first 2 weeks of healing, And going low on clonazapam is almost as bad. I was scared to death so ordered the nootropic. It was powder form so hard to judge dosage. Ive been on many psychadelics when I was younger. Forget that shit. I was in another living demension. I can evben put into words the awfull experien e. I was trapped in my body walking around my house aND THE STORIES I COULD TELL. BLACK MIRROR STUFFG. AThought I got through it but the light started to hurt and soon realized I fucked my eyes. Doctor seems chill about it and says Ill be back to 20/0. Question is when. Had to get on xanax as well cause I was having panick attacks. Siting in as dark room listening to nopr for a month with make you nuts. 

I was gievn vicodin and percocet for two days. Numbing drops help for 15 minutes but inhibit healing. 2 days of opiates gets you past that pain for the depths of hell.

Yes, Gotta taper the benzos, but the recorded 7 day official taper on MD sites is total bullshit. It takes a year or 7 mnths at least.

Thanks again. I recommend lasik. but you are not on cruise control after the first 7 days like they told me. You are still healing and be gentle for at least 6 months in my opinion.

lost my eye sight from lasikfor a month or more. (corneL ABRASION) STILL BLIND BUT HOPEFULLY SEE SEASON 3. I STOPPED AT EP 4. IS SEASON 3 OVER? HOW MANY EPISODES WERE THERE ETC..THANKS

rs-171124-139042159_10.jpg

Get well soon

lolled the hardest at agent tammy being really awkward with her body language when gordon and diane are having their heart to heart, while realizing that and trying to combat it with being very sexy.

Edited by eugene