IGNORED

Coronavirus COVID-19

BCM

VIRTUAL MUSIC EVENTS DIRECTORY

My goal with this document is to build the most comprehensive and up-to-date resource for anyone seeking guidance on how to stage alternative music events in this moment of significant upheaval for the industry.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/11wWL_7I4BG76t0V2kw1a4yIeWxUSfGwMQFYdUWAgSnA/preview

• Like 1

1 hour ago, d-a-m-o said:

So, streets of Rennes last night, morons want to drink a last beer before the apocalypse.

NUMBER ONE SPOT, I TOLD YOU ! 

:facepalm:

486601_Capturedcran2020-03-1511_38_28.thumb.png.9f7725a49b7fa29cac55649fc49b8e47.png

I thought only Belgians were this stupid?

https://www.brusselstimes.com/all-news/belgium-all-news/100367/crisis-centre-hits-out-at-fridays-lockdown-parties-crisis-centre-risk-epidemic-panic-buying/

2 hours ago, darreichungsform said:

Nice! You could use that time for traveling

2 hours ago, goDel said:

Yes, if you want to get tested on the Corona virus, you could take a flight to China or South Korea! Test guaranteed! And flights are cheap!!

/sarcasm

That sounds like a great idea. How about I come visit both of you instead?

1 hour ago, BCM said:

I think they're right emoji736.png

Edited by Entorwellian
  • Like 2
  • Sad 1

Well I'm definitely ill for the first time in 15 years, going home from work in half an hour and staying home to see what happens . I barely feel ill, just my lungs feel stuffed up as fuck. Guy in work just spent 3 days bedridden with the symptoms after doing a shift on Thursday, my lungs started itching on Friday . No fever, no cough so we'll see. My immune system is militarised anyway but I'm not sure what the deal with testing is in Scotland 

• Sad 1

Well I'm definitely ill for the first time in 15 years, going home from work in half an hour and staying home to see what happens . I barely feel ill, just my lungs feel stuffed up as fuck. Guy in work just spent 3 days bedridden with the symptoms after doing a shift on Thursday, my lungs started itching on Friday . No fever, no cough so we'll see. My immune system is militarised anyway but I'm not sure what the deal with testing is in Scotland 

I also set a buy order of 2000 quid for a 3x inverse ETF tommorow morning, so even if the world burns il have enough cash to enjoy it. 

4 minutes ago, pcock said:

stay safe at home, hope everything will be ok. I got to go to work tomorrow morning but I just want to stay at home, at this rate hardcore lockdown is imminent for France.

2 minutes ago, pcock said:

I also set a buy order of 2000 quid for a 3x inverse ETF tommorow morning, so even if the world burns il have enough cash to enjoy it. 

? rest up and keep checking for a fever. If you have that and shortness of breath, hospital asap.

• Like 1

Fortunately my flatmate is at her boyfriends has been since Thursday, and can stay there, she is a celiac so might not be so we'll equipped to fight it off.

The financial district in Glasgow is also where the hookers ply their trade so I'm confident the business men will be hoaching with covid soon anyway

• Thanks 1

41 minutes ago, Entorwellian said:

? rest up and keep checking for a fever. If you have that and shortness of breath, hospital asap.

What the fuck good is going to the hospital going to do? There’s no cure. Rest, hydrate, flu medicine and no wanking. 

• Like 1

image.png.a4216ddaa8e7697cdf562cce478838b4.png

thread is HOT! again, running a fever perhaps??!?!?!?!!

59 minutes ago, pcock said:

pcock i'm pretty sure you got the COVID and infected the thread. we're all at risk, as well as every other thread in Gen Ban now. mods please lock and quarantine before the Autechre subforum is put at risk. everyone here needs to get checked IMMEDIATELY

Edited by auxien
  • Sad 1

15 minutes ago, auxien said:

image.png.a4216ddaa8e7697cdf562cce478838b4.png

thread is HOT! again, running a fever perhaps??!?!?!?!!

pcock i'm pretty sure you got the COVID and infected the thread. we're all at risk, as well as every other thread in Gen Ban now. mods please lock and quarantine before the Autechre subforum is put at risk. everyone here needs to get checked IMMEDIATELY

too late, hundreds of french watmmers kissing and hugging each other, drinking beers and wandering, half drunk in every threads of the forum while screaming "IT'S JUST A FLUUU!!!"

Edited by d-a-m-o