IGNORED

What Video Games Are You Currently Playing

Joyrex

I beat Mass Effect 1. I figured I'd try something else before jumping into the sequel. So, I started Kena: Bridge of Spirits. It's nice enough so far. Kind of hard.

• Like 1

Still grinding on Expedition 8 of No Man's Sky...which just officially turned six years old.

I hope Sean Murray and HG consider adding more horror elements to the game. The derelict freighters were a cool addition, but I'd like to see tougher monsters and beefier security aboard them. Also there should be not only abandoned facilities, but large underground (and underwater) complexes that are haunted. That would be dope af.

Also supposed to be coming to Switch soon. Announced date still TBA I think.

On 8/8/2021 at 11:43 PM, Silent Member said:

Cyberpunk 2077 didn't do nothing for me (edit; except piss me off), I quit after a handful of hours. I loved the Witcher 3, but I just had no interest in any of the characters, the story or the world as presented, and I've played the fucking OG pen and paper cyberpunk game back in the day, so I should love it. The gunplay felt like shit, the melee felt like shit, driving felt like shit, movement felt like shit (with a controller). Also, the loot is shit. I felt like a fucking garbage collector. You done goofed CDPR. 

lol this is sorta my take as well although I really like the atmosphere in the city they created. But yeah combat is a little lame, kinda my main gripe with TES games like Oblivion and Skyrim. Maybe they should've just made a new Witcher 3 but in a Cyberpunk setting. So they didn't have to invent a whole new engine and what have you

I was driving on Jackie's bike and got launched onto a bridge when I crashed into a car on the road, zero damage. It was pretty cool. Other than that, driving feels janky yeah. 

Also, I was trying to protect some citizens from a robbery, than I accidentally blew up my own bike with a grenade, and then cops came after me. Bullshit 

Edited by Berk
  • Haha 1

Dug my Index back out yesterday and got it set up, so got started on HL: Alyx again. But the right controller kept shutting off, so I had to stop and have it charge overnight.

Also RE4 on Switch on the side.

On 9/4/2022 at 1:00 PM, ambermonke said:

Dug my Index back out yesterday and got it set up, so got started on HL: Alyx again. But the right controller kept shutting off, so I had to stop and have it charge overnight.

Also RE4 on Switch on the side.

Have you played NMS on your index? Cuz if not, you shouuulllldddd

On 9/5/2022 at 8:16 PM, luke viia said:

Have you played NMS on your index? Cuz if not, you shouuulllldddd

I think I tried it briefly two years ago. The Starship controls were awkward af for me. Maybe I'll give it another shot at some point and "train up" a bit.