IGNORED

Burial - Rival Dealer

bubbhasdance

• Replies 764
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i'm sure it will be more like his recent output, longer song suites. at least the 3 track, 28 minute time dictates that. probably two longer songs and an interlude.

track 1: 10:00

track 2: 4:00

track 3: 14:00

that's my guess

Crazy, I had been working on an hour long mix of all of Burial's ambient tracks and interludes stitched together...and within hours of uploading it this was announced. Like I willed it into existence.

So amped for this, was just thinking what a strong year this was for albums but a really weak one for EPs. Burial coming in under the wire to hopefully prove me wrong.

Here's the mix to ease the 2 week wait if you're interested...thank goodness it's only two weeks. That's the way to do it!

http://www.mixcloud.com/sparklemotion/sparkle-motion-phantom-limb/

Download

Guest jasondonervan

Crazy, I had been working on an hour long mix of all of Burial's ambient tracks and interludes stitched together...and within hours of uploading it this was announced. Like I willed it into existence.

So amped for this, was just thinking what a strong year this was for albums but a really weak one for EPs. Burial coming in under the wire to hopefully prove me wrong.

Here's the mix to ease the 2 week wait if you're interested...thank goodness it's only two weeks. That's the way to do it!

http://www.mixcloud.com/sparklemotion/sparkle-motion-phantom-limb/

Download

Thankyou very much. You honour us, Mr Sparklemotion!

tumblr_m7fde7nbzk1qkcm1fo1_500.gif

*repeatedly clicks a broken cig lighter whilst sitting in a pile of leaves on a South London street corner outside McDonalds at 3am on a Saturday morning in appreciation*

S0zl2.gif

Good way to end 2013

yeah, good way to end one of the best years in music in a while.

I remember when Jules hated Burial. It was nice to see his opinion gradually shift.

Jules hated some other guy called Buriel. he always loved Burial, he just didn't know it.

also lol @ shops

Archived