I've liked everything he's done so far, albeit with marginally diminishing returns (and Replica being a favorite, dunno why that album gets so little love). Anywho if the hype train is anything to go by this could very well be where I cash my chips in

rmdSxh.jpg

which is a shame danny boy b/c I know u come from shitsville central MA and I feel yr pain

this pre-release hype campaign is in dire need of some flannel shirts and trucker hats

VWuyNHO.jpg

that was the Replica look from 2011.

if you want to be in sync with his new stuff you must get these things.

21-oneohtrix-point-never.w529.h352.jpg

Rival Dealer being the final Burial release is like Sean Connery's final film being The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen.

*kicks plastic bags but it gets stuck on foot*

new target OPN fanbase:

new_tripp_pants__w00tness_by_squishdrago

Figured out what the OPN teasers reminded me of myself, this underrated SNL character (sorry no YT links)

snl_1657_17_Chris_For_President.jpg

We need more clubs. Maybe a movie club, where we watch actually good movies like "Lock, Stock and Kids", stuff like that. Or maybe a guitar based drum club, or a CD club where you make CDs and stickers.

Rival Dealer being the final Burial release is like Sean Connery's final film being The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen.

*kicks plastic bags but it gets stuck on foot*

sshh lets just try and forget about that one