IGNORED

Autechre. NTS Residency. (_O_)

Stock

There are loads of melodies floating about wtf are you on about.

use this as artwork:

WHY!?!?!?!

Use this:

'ae | 00' would be the art for the whole thing (as in the four transmissions), 'ae : 01' would be the art for today's show

Good to get loads more elseq stuff

the people shitting on elseq in this thread.... Fuck me

tenor.gif?itemid=3571686

giphy.gif

like srsly it's not even that different to elseq in terms of meandering or whatever, so saying this shits all over it to me is like "huh?" but yeah whatevs.

2nd listen with bass now... oh the oomphiness :3

Funny how just the other day I was talking to my friend about how æ hadnt released anything new since elseq and how they were due. then two days later i get this notification. so glad the bois are back in town.

Funny how just the other day I was talking to my friend about how æ hadnt released anything new since elseq and how they were due. then two days later i get this notification. so glad the bois are back in town.

maybe you are a magician so pls talk also about boc and sp will check thread tomorrow

It's somewhere between elseq & AE_LIVE. That's just from my first impressions of course, my first impressions of elseq were mostly good but it drained on me as it wore on and as I listened to it more...AE_LIVE is masterful and insane in it's depth and variation between performances and so forth. Very different but obviously built from the same toolset and sharing many of the same sounds (here on ae00 as well)...this stuff seems to have reigned in most of the slowness and unencumbered experimentation of elseq. The progressions within tracks on this was mostly better than elseq...these felt like they had a sense of urgency and a sense of direction whereas elseq just sort of happened, and then occasionally something else happened (not here to shit on elseq, I've done that elsewhere :P but just trying to record my thoughts).

Ignore at will. Enjoy a new fucking mass of tuneage. I think maybe we need an ae00 thread?

Fuck me.. was trying to not get to excited about this, thinking at best would be a new track or 2 and then an album months later... but instead they bring this mother fucker!! :)

It's already been blocked by Warp for copyright infringement, if we were looking for proof that the set was to be released at some point !

Giving this another spin, uninterrupted now! Mirroring other sentiments here, so exciting knowing we've still got three more shows to go. Wonderful session. Thx so much Sean and Rob if end up reading this.

use this as artwork:

WHY!?!?!?!

Use this:

'ae | 00' would be the art for the whole thing (as in the four transmissions), 'ae : 01' would be the art for today's show

would be funny if ae meant to title this transmission 00 and the next one 01

pedantic tagnerd confusion/rage