IGNORED

Autechre. NTS Residency. (_O_)

Stock

"Rob: Since the Internet is an unfinished space, there always is a margin. So, we finally got the live sound source without any material limit. There are really so many live instruments. I could have played one song for an hour, but there are more sound sources. I need unlimited space to deliver it to everyone.

Rob: .. Internet Is A Non-Finished Space, There Is Always A Room So We Could Put Our Recordings Of The Live Shows Finally Without Any Limitation Of Physical So ... Because There Are A Lot Of Them To Put One Item Out That'S One Hour long, is I guess ok but we have a lot more of those, so we need an infinitive space to provide them to people."

Hmm.

I got the CD box set this week and I just noticed that both first discs of NTS Session 1 & 2 suffer of parts that look like they are melted. It's located on the white side, just above the text.

Mailed bleep about that just now, and then I'll see...

Got this from bleep today:

We're really sorry to hear your box set didn't arrive in perfect condition.

Thank you for sending photos. 

We are working to find the cause and sort out a replacement programme for customers at the moment. We will confirm options for replacements on any faulty CD's as soon as possible.

Kind regards,

Bleep Stores Support

and then:

We've now arranged for replacement 01/01 & 02/01 CD's to be shipped out to you as soon as possible.

Please let us know if you have any further questions.

Kind regards,

Bleep Stores Support

Sounds good... hope not too many of you here had the same problem, this and the warped LPs...

Edited by Jafs

"Rob: Since the Internet is an unfinished space, there always is a margin. So, we finally got the live sound source without any material limit. There are really so many live instruments. I could have played one song for an hour, but there are more sound sources. I need unlimited space to deliver it to everyone.

Rob: .. Internet Is A Non-Finished Space, There Is Always A Room So We Could Put Our Recordings Of The Live Shows Finally Without Any Limitation Of Physical So ... Because There Are A Lot Of Them To Put One Item Out That'S One Hour long, is I guess ok but we have a lot more of those, so we need an infinitive space to provide them to people."

Hmm.

1113257_landscape.jpg?1534302991

Looks awesome, sold.

But duh... why NOW shortly after the NTS stuffs have been sent out already :/ Waste of packaging and postage...

Edit: Love how the back only says (the) chre :emotawesomepm9:

Edited by jaderpansen

But duh... why NOW shortly after the NTS stuffs have been sent out already :/ Waste of packaging and postage...

Possibly would've saved some of the bending of the LP boxes too !

Finally got my digital vinyls ! It's a day off at home and I'm all gonk'd :music:

I actually was expecting the discs to be extremely bent especially considering the hell my package has been going through but it's not that bad !