IGNORED

Coronavirus COVID-19

BCM

If you are wearing a cotton, polyester, etc. face mask (avoid spandex) and want to increase filtration, poly-fiber industrial towels have been found to be beneficial:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8187603/Designers-say-layers-blue-shop-towels-inside-cotton-masks-help-effectiveness-homemade-PPEs.html

My dad was in the biggest nursing home outbreak in the country. NYT articles, ABC news. Everything. He has it but is ok, but 45 people died in a place that is small, basically a rehab centre. Surreal stuff. Reading about it online with all these idiots calling it a hoax , all these trump lunatics spreading bullshit. It makes me angry to be honest. Gullible morons are ruining the world. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 7

I ordered a gaiter from Chrome: https://www.chromeindustries.com/product/merino-gaiter/AC-181-BK-NA.html?q=gaiter

Who knows if it will show up. I didn't get emailed a receipt, so hopefully it comes at some point. Otherwise, I'll need to figure out how to fashion a mask from an old shirt and show laces.

Just now, sheatheman said:

Ngl, I’ll be sad when this is over. 

It's had silver linings especially from an ecological standpoint, albeit with devastating side effects. The fact that already too many people have died is nothing to rejoice in for me.

When forced to wear masks, I'll be looking at coffee filters. Or those antifa scarfs.

It'll be a sign of desperation though. When governments are going to force people to wear masks. But whatever.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Zephyr_Nova said:

How effective are Freddy masks?

Read some research about them being more effective when you combine them with the glove and the sweater.

a nightmare on elm street freddy GIF

• Like 1

Tests show COVID is indeed susceptible to sunlight amd heat, possibly providing relief in Summer, and protection to areas near the Equator?

https://www.yahoo.com/news/sunlight-destroys-coronavirus-very-quickly-new-government-tests-find-but-experts-say-pandemic-could-still-last-through-summer-200745675.html

7 hours ago, goDel said:

Must say, Fauci has unbelievably high levels of patience to deal with stupid. Unbelievably high levels of stupid.

21 minutes ago, bendish said:

Liberate America! These people are too stupid. Mass collapse and death coming. And yet Trumps approval is up. Amaze!

IMG-20200417-WA0001.jpg

spacer.png

(dank thx prdctvsm)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

I wonder how long before they start saying they are sick of hearing about this elite hot topic known as Covid-19 and claim it as out of touch with everyday Murica concerns. Death? Healthcare? Jobs! Right to be a dkhead!

Edited by Roo

7 hours ago, bendish said:

Liberate America! These people are too stupid. Mass collapse and death coming. And yet Trumps approval is up. Amaze!

IMG-20200417-WA0001.jpg

jfc is he actually instigating civil war in these states?